6FAAUsZ.jpg

v287Cix.jpg

X3v8CP7.jpg

rRJTvYX.jpg

e1mpst7.jpg

WehlxOY.jpg

sYwX3dO.jpg

imdb​

Joanna Kulig attends the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 10th annual Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on November 18, 2018 in Hollywood, California.
Joanna+Kulig+Academy+Motion+Picture+Arts+Sciences+qSaD07ojEO1x.jpg

Joanna Kulig attends 56th New York Film Festival - "Cold War" screening at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on October 7, 2018 in New York City.
LqSBQhE.jpg

Producer Tanya Seghatchian, actor Borys Szyc, actress Joanna Kulig,producer Ewa Puszczynska, actor Tomasz Kot and guest (R) attend the screening of "Cold War (Zimna Wojna)" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 10, 2018 in Cannes, France.
gTDuuWp.jpg

zimbio

A few more pics from imdb:
zPJLfsd.jpg

iNG6OxV.jpg

AuFbUdP.jpg

btlMHxt.jpg

fw7RAVA.jpg

Best performances by W magazine:

Dc0w8qL.jpg

Joanna Kulig in Cold War

“The director, Pawel Pawlikowski, wrote the part of Zula for me. I knew that the inspiration for the character came from his mother. Zula is her real name, and, like me, she was blonde. I saw her photo.”
Was that the hardest part about portraying the character?
No. The hardest part was the dancing. In general, I have a problem with coordination. I spent six months in a Polish folk ensemble learning how to dance. We partied together, we drank together, and we’d dance for six hours during a concert. It was like a family, and I started to build the character of Zula. Soon, I had her thoughts and personality. And I finally learned how to dance!

Chloé dress; Louis Vuitton hat.
wmagazine​

LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 04: Joanna Kulig attends Audi Arrivals at W Magazine's Best Performances Party at Chateau Marmont on January 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for W Magazine)
zJmeXFG.png

getty​

Joanna Kulig attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 5, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
prAfrVR.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->