Joely Richardson

Zoolander

Reaction score
She's on Nip/Tuck and was in The Patriot alongside Mel Gibson. She is an absolutely stunning actress and dresser, and for those of you Harry Potter fans, she's supposedly in the running to be Narcissa Malfoy.

o0p183.jpg
o0p1ch.jpg

o0p1e0.jpg
o0p1fk.jpg

o0p1jn.jpg
o0p1me.jpg

o0p1qr.jpg
o0p1sn.jpg

o0p1ue.jpg
o0p1yt.jpg

She's v. beautiful in a severe kind of way. I saw her in Lady Windemere's Fan on stage in London - great stage presence!

She may be the star of Nip/Tuck, but judging by these photographs Joely Richardson is in no need of work herself.
The 41-year-old actress showed off her stunning figure in a revealing black bikini relaxing alone on a Malibu beach.
The mother of one was taking time out from her busy schedule as the fourth season of the hit drama, based around two plastic surgeons, is getting rave reviews in America. A fellow sunbather said: "She was obviously enjoying the sun and took a quick walk in the water to cool her heels between baking."
JoyleySPLASH_393x600.jpg

dailymail

Joely Richardson @ BAFTA Awards - Feb 11

hqcb.net

on episode 1 of nip/tuck (hich by the way i love!!!nd shes so great in it)she wore season two a dress that had spaghetti straps with beige and bright pink annels on black.any1 know who made it?

She's so lovely. I've been trying to find screencaps from her role as Marie-Antoinette in Affair of the Necklace, but to no avail :cry:

tiffany said:
She's so lovely. I've been trying to find screencaps from her role as Marie-Antoinette in Affair of the Necklace, but to no avail :cry:

Have you tried the community at livejournal cap_it?
Someone might be able to help you there :smile:

does anyone know when season 5 of nip/tuck is coming out?
cannot wait! best show on tv

Sallz said:
Have you tried the community at livejournal cap_it?
Someone might be able to help you there :smile:
Thankyou so much for the tip :heart: :flower: I looked in cap_it but there wasn't a valid link. But I found a Historical screencap blog called Ordinary Innocence. They have caps (again without a valid link) but luckily I emailed the owner who said she would renew the links :woot: With her permission I'll post some Joely from that film pics here ^_^

Joely Richardson @ The Last Mimzy Premiere - Mar 20

celebutopia.net

Joely Richardson - "THE YEAR OF MAGICAL THINKING" opening night arrivals,Mar 29, 2007

celebutopia.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->