Miley Cyrus (October 2006 - November 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley Cyrus 2010-11-05 - meeting with Spanish fans in Madrid - Celebrity-Paradise.com

she´s on "wetten dass...?" (German TV) this evening.

Her hair color isn't so bad now, but those extensions make her her hair look dead. Literally. And what's with that pout she's trying to pull off? Seriously?

Oh, I really don't like her, thanks to her attitude.

*sigh* Just a few months ago, I thought Miley had among the BEST extensions in Hollywood and now this... :lol:

For someone whos constantly bitching at the paps, she has no problems posing for them.
Most of the time, there is an unspoken arrangement between celebs and paps. The paparazzi generally want a good shot they can sell and get money for, so celebrities pose for them in hopes the paps will be happy with what they got and then leave. Ideally it's a win/win situation: the pap gets their money shot, the celeb gets their privacy afterwards. The only times Miley has shown anger towards a pap is when they have not respected this arrangement. It's when she has taken a moment to "pose" and give them their shots, and they STILL stick around and continue to pester her/her family, that she gets upset or angry.

Re: the hair extensions, I've ALWAYS found them ratty and gross. I loved it when she was sporting the shorter hair while filming LOL, that was so cute on her! She should leave it at that length.

Miley Cyrus 2010-11-06 - Wetten Dass..._ in Hannover - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->