Johanna Jonsson

Leviathan

Reaction score
A new face that appeared in Paris this season. She's with Elite, from Sweden, and turns 15 this year.

Height: 177cm/5'9 1/2
Bust: 81cm/32''
Waist: 60cm/24''
Hips: 88cm/34.5''
Agencies: Elite

00170m.jpg

style.com

What? Shes 14? she doesn't look that young!

She has a gorgeous face, and looks quite at home on the runway. Do you have any more pics?

She does look quite comfortable on the runway, doesn't she? I haven't seen her in any mags yet, but I know she's done some editorial work that should be out soon.

Yohji Yamamoto FW06

00020m.jpg
00340m.jpg

Akris FW06

00030m.jpg
00270m.jpg

style.com

Leviathan said:
A new face that appeared in Paris this season. She's with Elite, from Sweden, and turns 15 this year.

Height: 177cm/5'9 1/2
Bust: 81cm/32''
Waist: 60cm/24''
Hips: 88cm/34.5''
Agencies: Elite

*do not quote pictures - see tfs guidelines*
style.com

She really reminds me of Daria Werbowy (which I dont like at all), but Johanna is very nice looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I've been wondering who she was, I think style just ID:ed her as Joanna. Thanks for the thread!

I can see the Daria thing too, maybe that's why I didn't like her at first... But she's already grown on me a little, nice look on the runway. I didn't think she was that young, though. :o

Here she is at Loewe f/w 06

elle.com

Hahaha, I was just browsing the Leonard collection and my first thought was Hello, mini Daria! She's cuter than Daria, though.

Leonard fw06

firstview

Before someone pointed it out I didn't see the resemblance to Daria. :o I love this kid though. Her face isn't symmetrical but it doesn't bug me, on the contrary really.

Backstage @ Jil Sander Fall/Winter 2006

rvk8jk.jpg

[firstview.com]

:buzz: She is simply FABULOUS :buzz:

Backstage at Cacharel FW '06/07 B)

johana5fo.png
johana24yq.png

[MissDIOR Couture]

She reminded me a little of Daria too. But only in some pics. And I try to ignore it. :innocent:

Backstage Gaspard Yurkievich FW06

hintmag

She has that Tatiana Lyadochkina appeal. :heart: She looks a bit older and "commercial" in the last two, but the other pics are mad adorable! :woot:

Photographer / Jean-François Campos

[perso.wanadoo.fr/jfcampos]

Thank you, perle! :heart:

I do wish they would've let them wear something other than those dresses again, but that's beside the point... She looks great! ^_^

iperlchen said:
She has that Tatiana Lyadochkina appeal. :heart: She looks a bit older and "commercial" in the last two, but the other pics are mad adorable! :woot:
She's like a mix of Agnes Buzala, a little Daria, and Lyadockrina. But still with something of her own, or maybe it's the actual mix that makes unique despite resembling others...

Backstage at Chloé FW06

Scandinavian cuties :wink:

s4mdso.jpg

firstview

I am totally stunned this girl is just too beautiful!!!!!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back