Johanna Stickland

i just noticed her in the biba show. i really like her. and i agree with the earlier posts. her name is so ironic. haha. and being only thirteen. she has a long career ahead of her. i hope the ball just keeps on rolling. =]

Second Time Lucky

IT'S not often you get a second bite at the cherry in the fashion industry, but Premier Model Management knew that stunning Johanna Stickland was worth pursuing. Spotted by a model scout at the age of 11 when she was still at primary school, Stickland's flawless, ethereal looks were eventually judged too young to enter the fashion industry. Five years later and she is set to be one of the most talked about faces on the catwalk this season - after the same scout spotted her again on the street, screeching his car to a stop and chasing her into a shop. "The scout came up to me saying, 'I remember you from when you were 11, and you're old enough now, so come with me!'" says Stickland. Opening London Fashion Week shows for Biba, Giles Deacon, Peter Jensen and Gharani Strok, and also starring in shows by Sinha Stanic, Julien Macdonald and Marc by Marc Jacobs, Stickland will be walking exclusively for Jil Sander in Milan, having just bagged its latest campaign. What's more, she's already been photographed for Italian Vogue, Dazed + Confused and POP. Watch this face. (February 19 2007, AM)

from Vogue UK website

thanks melb, not too keen on those exclusive walks but it all sounds pretty exciting!. :bounce:

Wow I didn't know she was an exclusive. That's ok. I don't think she would suit the sexier Milan shows.

Someone posted Johanna's personal photos on a TeenVogue forum trying to pass themselves off as her. Wow.

Johanna at Jill Sander:heart: She looks gorgious
Although the cut of the white coat is a bit off.:doh:

attachment.php
attachment.php

(Jill Sander Thread f/w, tfs)

so she isatually 16 then? ;why did people say she was 13? ridiculous.

Untagged ones from style.it

00020m(1022).jpg
00500m(323).jpg

I seriously can't believe why they didn't let her open and/or close the show. She's in the Jill Sander ad for god sakes.

^ no, I thought it was Charlotte too, but it's not Charlotte..I have no idea who she is :unsure:

style_expert said:
^ no, I thought it was Charlotte too, but it's not Charlotte..I have no idea who she is :unsure:
.. ooh, the mistery!. :unsure: :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->