Johanna Stickland

I love her in photoshoots and candids but I hate her on the runway. There's something terribly off. She's not making connections to the camera, she's just there.

I have to disagree with you there, funkalicious. I do love her photoshoots and candids, also but I also love her on the runway!! I think she's great!!

ahhaha its soooo obvious modemodels comes to thefashion spot...
they just posted johannas new polaroids right after they were put on her thread

modemodels..if you're reading this HELLO!! haha

Her body looks so much better than it did in March, so I like her a lot more now

interview from ONTD

Here's an interview I recently conducted with fashion model Johanna Stickland. She's a 15 year old Canadian represented by Mode Models (the same people who represent Heather Marks and Julia Dunstall). Johanna is currently the face of Jil Sander, and last season she walked for a number of top fashion labels, including Chloe, Givenchy, John Galliano, and Christian Dior.

Full Name: Johanna Gene Stickland.
Height: 6ft.
Where are you from? Saskatchewan (the praries).
Where do you live now? Mostly New York but also in Calgary.
Favorite show (that you've done)? Chloe definetly! The clothes were less serious and more fun, plus the backstage environment was so different - in a good way! We were all dancing and just having a good time.
Favorite photoshoot (that you've done)? The one I did a little while ago with Willy Vanderperre...the clothes were so cool.
Describe your personal style: Mostly just simple black t-shirts and skinny black jeans with Converse, but I always try to add a bright color with a scarf, ring, bag, etc.
Did you complete school (or are you finishing school now)? Finishing school by correspondance and tutoring.
If you weren't modeling, what would you like to be doing? I'd be in school chilling with my best friends.
Top 5 bands/artists:
- Beck
- The Blood Brothers
- Feist
- MIA
- Nigel Kennedy
Top 5 movies:
- Amelie
- Airplane
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- The Corpse Bride
- Grease
Favorite book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, or anything by Jose Saramago.
What's your drink of choice? Coffee or water.
What are some of the perks of being a top model? Getting to see the world.
What are some of the things about being a model that are most difficult? Running around in dangerous heels when its freezing in New York during the shows!

Last edited by a moderator:
the blood brothers? i didn't expect that from her. that makes me like her even more. hah.

Haha she is kind like that!! She is so quiet!! Haha such a sweetie!!!

Wunderkind FW07 in Paris (She closed)
00210m.jpg
00490m.jpg

Style

^ The poor girl looks exhausted! Johanna, if you're reading this, please stay healthy and do your best to get enough sleep! I don't want you turning into Vlada :wink:

She looks wonderful! Thank you! I especilly love her at Yohji Yamamoto!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legonutter1977
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->