John Frieda's Frizz Ease

Tinuviel

Reaction score
I have naturally curly hair and it can get pretty darn frizzy on hot days, my hairstylist recommended I buy this product. Is it good???

ok i might be a bit biased now :blush: since my bro was COO (europe) but i am not when it comes to FRIZZEASE :woot: :

it really is meant for frizzy hair and releases the frizz you got once you apply it (after washing hair while its still wet).
my mum has got the entire range and her hair is like a poodle normally :lol:
but beware of humidity. thats the one time where nothing would help FRIZZ.

goodluck :flower:

my hair is moody and is sometimes product-resistant, but :wink: frizz ease is, by all its virtue, an okay product.

I use the Frizz Ease Secret Weapon and it seems to work well...the only downfall is that I live in a humid place so I can only control the frizz so much!I've also tried the Frizz Ease Hair Serum but found that it did nothing for my hair except make it look greasy! :sick:

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Dec 1st, 2003 - 5:47 pm
I've also tried the Frizz Ease Hair Serum but found that it did nothing for my hair except make it look greasy! :sick:
I had the same problem when I had longer hair. It seemed no matter what amount I put on, I didn't get the results I wanted :doh:

OH NO! I just bought the Frizz Ease Hair Serum! Arghghhghhg
I hope by some miracle it works on me..... :cry: :ninja:

Originally posted by juniperbug@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 2:00 pm
OH NO! I just bought the Frizz Ease Hair Serum! Arghghhghhg
I hope by some miracle it works on me..... :cry: :ninja:
the trick is to apply little and ONLY on wet hair. not on the roots :wink:

I used this stuff when I lived in Texas and I found it worked a lot better than it does in Montreal. (Totally different climates...its too humid in Montreal)

What you have to do is apply a dime size amount to your palms and rub it into your damp hair, starting from the tip of your hair and working up to your roots. If you start from the top, you just end up looking like a grease ball.

I just started using L'oreals ANTI FRIZZ and it works wonders for my head. :smile: I hate frizzy hair!

Oh phew, thanks I will try that. :flower: *fingers crossed*

I have thick wavy hair and I swear by Frizz Ease but the blue bottle extra strength.
It is amazing. I apply it when hair is wet then I blow dry or leave my hair wavy. I get tons of compliments. Try the extra strength :lol:

I have naturally curly hair, i tried that stuff it didnt work i use some other spray stuff now that works really well

Frizzease is FANTASTIC for natural curly hair. I would recommend it any day. Use it after washing your hair. I tend to use it when im blow drying my hair bone straight. Hair feels like silk!

:rolleyes: :woot:

it doesnt work for me..... :( well it doesnt beat keihls creme with silk groom now THAT beats frizz :order: for me at least you may want to consider that product as well :wink:

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Dec 6th, 2003 - 11:30 pm
I have naturally curly hair, i tried that stuff it didnt work i use some other spray stuff now that works really well
thanks for all the suggestions, I find that when I go to sleep with a leave in conditioner and my hair slightly damp, then the next day my curls are perfect and hair is not frizzy.
But when I blow dry it or wash it and leave it to dry normally, then it somehow gets frizzy?
Crazy. Is anyone else's hair like that?
I tried the frizzease and it doesn't seem to work for me:(
Anyway what is this spray product you use?

Its by REDKEN its called fresh curls in a blue spray bottle works pretty well for me....i should try that with the leave in conditionar

Believe me it works! Both my parents have very frizzy..thick..wild hair. And of course I was blessed with it also... :angry: ..even though I do love my hair when I style it..

I used to use this stuff called Aussie Dewplex in the summer when I wanted natural flowing waves but they don't seem to make it anymore. :(

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 8th, 2003 - 3:23 pm
it doesnt work for me..... :( well it doesnt beat keihls creme with silk groom now THAT beats frizz :order: for me at least you may want to consider that product as well :wink:
i have really thick coarse straight hair. i want a product that will keep my hair looking smooth and non-poofy while retaining the natural feel and bounciness. do you think that creme with silk groom is a good match for me.?

I have a really tight curl that sucks to control, I found that frizz ease works, however you have to use so much that its not worth the buy. To be honest I found what works best is when you get out of the shower put in a little bit of moose and then let sit then apply a shiner after its dried I use the bath and body works shine stuff it works great.

it works for me but just to smooth my hair out - I think if your hair is naturally curly or wavy then you would need a hairstraightener as well as some product like this to make ur hair straight

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->