John Frieda's Frizz Ease

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by Tinuviel, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Tinuviel

Tinuviel New Member

I have naturally curly hair and it can get pretty darn frizzy on hot days, my hairstylist recommended I buy this product. Is it good???

2. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

ok i might be a bit biased now :blush: since my bro was COO (europe) but i am not when it comes to FRIZZEASE :woot: :

it really is meant for frizzy hair and releases the frizz you got once you apply it (after washing hair while its still wet).
    my mum has got the entire range and her hair is like a poodle normally :lol:
    but beware of humidity. thats the one time where nothing would help FRIZZ.

goodluck :flower:

3. contessacolette

contessacolette New Member

my hair is moody and is sometimes product-resistant, but ;) frizz ease is, by all its virtue, an okay product.

4. pinkcouture

pinkcouture New Member

I use the Frizz Ease Secret Weapon and it seems to work well...the only downfall is that I live in a humid place so I can only control the frizz so much!I've also tried the Frizz Ease Hair Serum but found that it did nothing for my hair except make it look greasy! :sick:

5. Honey

Honey New Member

I had the same problem when I had longer hair. It seemed no matter what amount I put on, I didn't get the results I wanted :doh:

6. Tinuviel

Tinuviel New Member

OH NO! I just bought the Frizz Ease Hair Serum! Arghghhghhg
    I hope by some miracle it works on me..... :cry: :ninja:

7. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

the trick is to apply little and ONLY on wet hair. not on the roots ;)

8. BabyJ

BabyJ New Member

I used this stuff when I lived in Texas and I found it worked a lot better than it does in Montreal. (Totally different climates...its too humid in Montreal)

What you have to do is apply a dime size amount to your palms and rub it into your damp hair, starting from the tip of your hair and working up to your roots. If you start from the top, you just end up looking like a grease ball.

I just started using L'oreals ANTI FRIZZ and it works wonders for my head. :) I hate frizzy hair!

9. Tinuviel

Tinuviel New Member

Oh phew, thanks I will try that. :flower: *fingers crossed*

10. Theone

Theone New Member

I have thick wavy hair and I swear by Frizz Ease but the blue bottle extra strength.
    It is amazing. I apply it when hair is wet then I blow dry or leave my hair wavy. I get tons of compliments. Try the extra strength :lol:

11. StellaStarr

StellaStarr New Member

I have naturally curly hair, i tried that stuff it didnt work i use some other spray stuff now that works really well

12. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

Frizzease is FANTASTIC for natural curly hair. I would recommend it any day. Use it after washing your hair. I tend to use it when im blow drying my hair bone straight. Hair feels like silk!

:rolleyes: :woot:

13. LolitaLuxe

LolitaLuxe Vision of Paradise

it doesnt work for me..... :( well it doesnt beat keihls creme with silk groom now THAT beats frizz :eek:rder: for me at least you may want to consider that product as well ;)

14. Tinuviel

Tinuviel New Member

thanks for all the suggestions, I find that when I go to sleep with a leave in conditioner and my hair slightly damp, then the next day my curls are perfect and hair is not frizzy.
    But when I blow dry it or wash it and leave it to dry normally, then it somehow gets frizzy?
    Crazy. Is anyone else's hair like that?
    I tried the frizzease and it doesn't seem to work for me:(
    Anyway what is this spray product you use?

15. StellaStarr

StellaStarr New Member

Its by REDKEN its called fresh curls in a blue spray bottle works pretty well for me....i should try that with the leave in conditionar

16. LavenderPineappleCitrus

Believe me it works! Both my parents have very frizzy..thick..wild hair. And of course I was blessed with it also... :angry: ..even though I do love my hair when I style it..

17. banana

banana New Member

I used to use this stuff called Aussie Dewplex in the summer when I wanted natural flowing waves but they don't seem to make it anymore. :(

18. sbbbjm

sbbbjm New Member

i have really thick coarse straight hair. i want a product that will keep my hair looking smooth and non-poofy while retaining the natural feel and bounciness. do you think that creme with silk groom is a good match for me.?

19. P.Amber

P.Amber New Member

I have a really tight curl that sucks to control, I found that frizz ease works, however you have to use so much that its not worth the buy. To be honest I found what works best is when you get out of the shower put in a little bit of moose and then let sit then apply a shiner after its dried I use the bath and body works shine stuff it works great.

20. tiffany

tiffany Active Member

it works for me but just to smooth my hair out - I think if your hair is naturally curly or wavy then you would need a hairstraightener as well as some product like this to make ur hair straight