John Rocha A/W 2004

The model's expression in this picture is too funny.. :P

Attachments

• tfs.jpg
    tfs.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1
The collection had a classic, girly elegance to it that reminded me of Chanel. I loved the way he made neutrals interesting. The pairing of the trench with the dresses was nice, although nothing extremely new, though.

Attachments

• tfs.jpg
    tfs.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0
What is that he has a website ? :P I love too this dress it's cute

ahhh there it is ...wonder why it didn't come up when i searched...thanks strawberry daquiri :flower: i missed a lot of the discussions here that week since i was out of town on a job...just going back to fill iin the blanks...guess we should merge this with the original!... :flower:

:P -purple....those pics are from rochas in parisdesigned by olivier theyskens..this thread is john rocha from london..(although i believe he's actually irish)...it's a bit confusing, no!!

i love that other colledction too, though! :heart:

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 13th, 2004 - 10:38 pm
this thread is john rocha from london..(although i believe he's actually irish)...it's a bit confusing, no!!

irish indeed, you seem to know your Rocha's softgrey :wink:

Here too is the original topic Lena doesn't miss anything 
:rofl:
well i missed all the Milano shows to start with
(took me a week to catch up and still working on this :doh: )

topics merged :flower:

thanks for the merge lena...i'd completely forgotten about this guy...if you look at style.com...a lot of designers are not there ...you have to look at vogue uk or paris...i guess that's how i missed bruno pieters too... :wacko: i love tfs :heart:

no problem softgrey and yes, Vogue UK is the best :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->