Johnny Depp

Kate Moss & Johnny Depp in the 1990s. From Russh February/March 2012.

scan by rox_yr_sox

Hate this look. He's one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood and he's walking round in battered clothes. It's like inverse snobbery.

Yeah, that's his schtick. He's always worn a "beat up" something, long before it was cool to buy clothes that came "distressed" for the consumer, i.e., he had actually distressed stuff through wear, like the famous boots or the hat he wears constantly. It's just his style.

I confess I didn't have much interest in this movie, especially after Burton's disastrous Alice, but it looks like fun!

It does look good but the trailer is too long imo - save something for the film (sorry pet peeve = long and overlong trailers).

Wow that trailer actually looks awesome, so excited for this movie, I agree Alice in Wonderland was a disaster, but this looks great.

It does look good but the trailer is too long imo - save something for the film (sorry pet peeve = long and overlong trailers).
No I actually agree with you! Especially when it comes to funny scenes. Because you end up expecting the film to have more nice scenes like those you already saw on the trailer, and it frequently doesn't have. It can be very frustrating. :lol:

They did a good job in convincing me to watch it though.

yeah, i hate too long trailers!
one very bad trailer was for THE ARTIST.
after that i felt like: yeah no need to see this one, i have already seen it!
this movie trailer was also too long,wich is quite sad because it takes off charm from the movie.
anyway, it looks pretty fun.

Performs on stage with Marilyn Manson during the 2012 Revolver Golden Gods Award Show in L.A. - 11.04.2012

celebrity-paradise

Johnny reminds me a little (a lot?) of Al Jourgensen there.

Alain.jpg

haloonthefloor

Johnny Depp poses backstage at Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Big Pictures 2012 At CinemaCon event held at Caesars Palace on Tuesday (April 24) in Las Vegas, Nev.
The 48-year-old actor posed with his longtime collaborator Tim Burton. The pair attended the event to promote their new flick Dark Shadows, which hits theaters on May 11.
It was just announced that Jack White, formerly of The White Stripes, will be composing the score to Johnny‘s upcoming flick The Lone Ranger!

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lores
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->