Johnny Depp

He looks good; I enjoyed the interview. It's wonderful to know that he's publishing some books!

Ooof, what a cliche, to leave his wife and pick up with someone half his age. :rolleyes:

I expected different of Johnny; he spent a lot of his career avoiding the typical lifestyle and even film choices of many actors! :judge:

2013 BFI London Film Festival Awards on Saturday (October 19) at the Banqueting House in London

justjared.com

Filming has just begun on "Mortdecai" (he plays the title character) in London so I'm assuming that the hair is for the role.

out of Scott's restaurant after enjoying a romantic dinner together on Thursday night (October 24) in London, England

justjared.com

Check out Johnny Depp sporting wires on his bald head in this new trailer for his upcoming film Transcendence, hitting theaters on April 17, 2014!
johnny-depp-transcendence-official-trailer-watch-now.jpg

I don't know how to embed it here, sorry, the link: http://youtu.be/280qnrHpuc8
Just Jared

Johnny Depp hangs out on the set of his new film Mortdecai on Thursday afternoon (January 9) in Los Angeles.

just jared

Only ten years ago, he was at his peak. He made character acting cool, he had a gorgeous family, he was Oscar nominated and he was probably one of the most beautiful actors to ever grace the screen. I never expected such a downfall.

I dont get this Amber thing either. Midlife crisis? Well, anyway, i think he is still a good actor and hot as hell.

TALK MAGAZINE OCTOBER 1999
Johnny Depp Isn’t Johnny Depp Anymore (4 pages)

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Grooming: Didier Malige/Frederick Fekkai
Stars: Johnny Depp

my scans

Thanks for the scans! Loved reading the interview. I would love to reed more. Does anyone know a site or something where i can find old interviews?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justineoffredi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->