Johnny Depp's eldest daughter hospitalized in serious condition

linen,i would hardly call reuters tabloid trash.

that's too bad. hopefully,whatever illness,she'll be okay.

^Has it been on Reuters? I didn't notice that, what a mistake. Well, I guess it's true then... I wonder what it is she has?

I found this from vanessaparadis.info.

J'ai demandé à la "fille de la danse " ce matin en arrivant.........
et voilà ce qu'elle m'a dit après un long moment de silence:
Lily Rose etait trés fatigue depuis quelques temps mais c'est une petite fille qui ne se plaint jamais..En arrivant à Londres la semaine dernière elle s' est évanoui et est resté un moment inconsciente......!
Elle est rentré à Paris au début de la semaine et on lui a fait passer des examens.......On a opté pour une hospitalization à Londres , ou son papa veille sur elle,jour et nuit.La situation est compliqué car vanessa doit faire des aller/retour entre Londres et Paris ou elle essye de regler des gros problemes professionnelles.....!
J'ai lui dit que la presse de londres parlais d'une grave maladie.......
La ses yeux s'est sont rempli de larmes et une copine est venue la chercher........elle m'a dit juste qu'elle preferais ne pas rentrer dans le detailles et elle s'est excusé!!!!
Je tremble encore...........

It's from a French board, and apparently told by a French insider.

This is the free translation made by a member called AngeVin:

ask to the "fille de la danse " this morning....
and thsi is what she said to me after a long time of silence:
Lily Rose has been very tired in these days, but she's so little and she doesn't complain. Last week she's remained inconcious for a few minutes....!
She returned to Paris at the beginning of the week and they made her some examinations......So that they decided to hospitalize her in hospital where her dad take care of her night and day ...The situation is very complicated because Vanessa have had to make roundtrip from London to Paris, where she have had to solve great professional problems....!
I said to him that the press of London spoke about a serious disease.......
At that moment his eyes was filled of tears and his girlfriend came to seek her........she said to me just that she preferes not to get into detailles and she was excused!!!!
I'm still shake.....

So I guess it can be serious and they will know when the tests come back, but the tabloids have really blown this out of proportion (at least for the moment) :flower:.

Poor little girl. :( Here's wishing her and the entire family the best, whatever is happening.

I found that difficult to read, so I re-translated it:

Coming in this morning, I asked the dance girl [a question] and this is what she said after a long pause: "Lily Rose has been very tired for a while now but she's a little girl who doesn't complain. Arriving in London last week she fainted and was unconscious for a moment... She came back to Paris at the start of the week and underwent tests and it was decided to hospitalise her in London, where her dad watches over her day and night. The situation is difficult because Vanessa has to make trips between London and Paris where she's trying to sort out some big career problems...". I told her that the press in London were talking about a serious illness. At that moment her eyes filled with tears and a friend came looking for her. She told me simply that she would prefer not to go into the details and she excused herself.
I'm still shaken-up...

Whoever, this friend of J&V's is, they have issues with ellipses and exclamation marks... (I decided to re-punctuate it as well)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very sad...:(

I have epilepsy. My seizures are under control now, but when they weren't (back when I was little), being exhausted would often trigger them. I wonder if this is what Lily-Rose has?

I'm normally not the one to worry overly about celebrities' matters but this one got me...I really really hope the little girl will be fine and I alos hope it's not as bad as it sounds...

the poor girl! i hope she gets well and that everything for the whole family ends up all right. lily-rose will be in my prayers

Update from People.com :flower:

Johnny Depp's daughter, who has reportedly fallen ill in England, is "doing much better" the actor's rep said in a statement Thursday.

"We are happy to report that their daughter is doing much better," Depp's rep, Robin Baum, said in a statement. "The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy."

Depp and his longtime girlfriend , Vanessa Paradis, have two children, Lily-Rose, 7, and Jack, 5.

Several British papers have reported that Lily-Rose came down with an undisclosed illness over a week ago and that Depp, 43, has been by her bedside every day.

Depp has been filming a movie version of the stage musical Sweeney Todd for DreamWorks. A studio rep tells PEOPLE: "We have adjusted the schedule to accommodate [Depp's] needs at this moment. We understand that [Lily-Rose] is improving. ... Obviously everybody at the studio is certainly with them in their good spirits."

Thank goodness!

Well I'm so glad she's doing better. :smile: Hopefully it's not a recurring illness and it's gone for good.

Thanks Faith Akiyama, that's a relief, I hope she continues to get better

Just sayin earlier how shocked and utterly gobsmacked i was wen i read this in the daily mirror today!
icon_cry.gif
soo dreadful feeling follwed!
but thankfully, having just read another article with JD's publicist having issued a stamtment quoted, i feel tonnes happier and relieved!

nice to no, that the papers-well the daily mirror for once dint leak out al lthe lil details, as theyre probe to do! nice to see some privacy and respect given!

hope Lily-Rose has a full wuick recovery and out and aobut soon and enjoyed her and the resta Depps stay in ol' Britania!

i *heart* johnny sooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->