Johnny Depp's eldest daughter hospitalized in serious condition

I'm glad to hear that Lily-Rose is doing better. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Apparently, TMZ found out her mystery illness but I'm hesitant to post it here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Several British tabloids reported yesterday that Johnny Depp’s 7-year-old daughter, Lily-Rose (inset), had fallen ill and taken to a local hospital in England. Lily-Rose reportedly stepped on a rusty nail at the family’s farmhouse in France and her wound was left untreated.
“Blood poisoning developed. It has now spread through her body and has affected her vital organs,” said InTouch’s source.
Depp’s rep, Robin Baum, says that Lily-Rose is “doing much better” and just released the following statement: “We are happy to report that their daughter is doing much better. The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy.”
Johnny, 43, lives with longtime girlfriend French singer-actress Vanessa Paradis. They also have a 5-year-old son named Jack.
Depp has been filming a movie version of the stage musical Sweeney Todd. And a studio rep tells People, “We have adjusted the schedule to accommodate [Depp’s] needs at this moment. We understand that [Lily-Rose] is improving. … Obviously everybody at the studio is certainly with them in their good spirits.”

Just Jared

For someone so young she was lucky to even survive septicaemia never mind begin to recover this quickly.

Brunopress reports they have photos of Lily-Rose already leaving the hospital. And by this I am not encouraging anyone to take a look (I will not), but if she is out of hospital it should be much better already.

I'm relieved that she is doing better, and I hope she will recover.

Johnny Depp's Daughter Hospitalized

March 8, 2007

JOHNNY DEPP and his partner, VANESSA PARADIS, have reportedly spent the last nine days at his 7-year-old daughter's bedside at an undisclosed hospital in Britain.

According to reports, the 43-year-old actor traveled to England to begin filming on 'Sweeney Todd' when daughter LILY-ROSE came down with a serious illness. The father of two is known to take his family on location while he is filming a movie.

Sources confirm to ET that an earlier report by In Touch magazine which stated that the illness was caused by the little girl stepping on a rusty tack is "absolutely untrue."

Good news came on Thursday, when a rep for Depp confirmed that little Lily-Rose is recovering nicely.

"We are happy to report that their daughter is doing much better," his rep tells ET. "The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy."

In regards to production on 'Sweeney Todd,' the studio tells ET that the film is on schedule and will be in full production by next week. They are working to accommodate Johnny's needs at this time, and since there are many scenes without him they're planning to shoot those first.

So do they mean she did have blood poisoning, but it came from something else or that she didn't have a blood poisoning at all, but something else?

My heart breaks everytime I hear or read something where it involves children falling ill. :cry: Glad to know she's doing ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so sad, the poor little girl :( I hope she recovers soon

Depp quits acting until daughter recovers

johnny-bj.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny Depp has vowed to give up acting until his sick daughter has made a full recovery.

Depp, 43, had been working on a new movie version of Sweeney Todd before seven-year-old Lily-Rose became ill.

She was admitted to a London hospital two weeks ago but was released on 9 March and is being looked after by Depp and his wife Vanessa Paradis.

Staff at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, have been told that they will be laid off unless the actor returns by the weekend.

A film source told The Sun: 'He does not want to come back until Lily-Rose gets the all clear. The plan is to re-employ everybody when she is better.'

( source: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=40903&in_page_id=7 & the image was taken by me from my copy of Benny & Joon :heart::heart: )

^ This makes me love Johnny even more. I think that he's a great father and it shows that his kids are the most important thing to him (as it should be IMO).

That wouldn't suprise me if it was true, hopefully she's getting better. This must be so hard for their family right now!

:heart: I love him in Benny & Joon too!

Me Three:PSam is adorable!

and yeh, i hard bout this earlier today, jus goes to show as always Mr Depp has his prioroties set right! i just wish Lily-Rose a quick recovery, i cant imagine how hard this must be for the Depp clan:cry:

and films can wait! i definitely can, as long as Johnny and his lovely lot are fine, then there is peace and calm in the world (well mine:blush: )

i hope she continues to get better! johnny seems like a wonderful father.

I love this man. I would not be a bit surprised if the reports that he is taking a hiatus from work and that he stayed by Lily Rose's side the entire time she was in the hospital proved to be true. Any man who will play Barbie's with his daughter is A-okay in my book. :wink:

Could Johnny be more perfect?
The definition of perfection in the dictionary should just include a picture of Depp!

^amen sister!

ooh there'd be plenty of pictures of johnny in the dictionary if it were up to me:wink:

cosmogrl5 said:
Any man who will play Barbie's with his daughter is A-okay in my book. :wink:

I know, isn't that the cutest thing you've ever heard, just because its "bad-boy" Johnny.
Thank heavens she seems to be getting better. Thats such a serious condition she had and especially so young. I can't imagine how scared Johnny and Vanessa were :cry:

Coming in this morning, I asked the dance girl [a question] and this is what she said after a long pause: "Lily Rose has been very tired for a while now but she's a little girl who doesn't complain. Arriving in London last week she fainted and was unconscious for a moment... She came back to Paris at the start of the week and underwent tests and it was decided to hospitalise her in London, where her dad watches over her day and night. The situation is difficult because Vanessa has to make trips between London and Paris where she's trying to sort out some big career problems...". I told her that the press in London were talking about a serious illness. At that moment her eyes filled with tears and a friend came looking for her. She told me simply that she would prefer not to go into the details and she excused herself.
I'm still shaken-up...
am i the only one who finds this hard to understand .. shes ill whats difficult .. f*ck your carrer you babys ill you need to be with her at her bedside. :floer: sorry to be so blunt but i cant uderstand it or get my head around it. Poor little girl

anyways on a possitive note at least she is ok .. shell be in my thorts and prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->