Jonathan Saunders F/W 09.10 New York

er0p77.jpg
fumd74.jpg

fjm6hi.jpg
15d28nd.jpg

style.com

there are a couple of really nice dresses but apart from that this is pretty boring

abstinent amazons come out in a kind of modern Macqueen-inspired way?:shock:

At first, I was a little disappointed that he went structural. But slowly, I find myself liking it. He hasn't lost his girly touch. The colourful palette and puffy skirts is what I like about himm and his collections the most :smile:

I quite like the most of this, esp. more structural pieces, and color palette is wonderful!

i love this, the shapes and details of the dresses are really nice

I see some changes but overall not really like it.

i like it. the colours are very rich and decadent...and i like that the print-work is more subtle giving way to more emphasis on silhouette.

btw,i've always thought of jonathan for print AND structure,only the latter was less focused on.

I'll always compare his newest collections to his f/w 2007 masterpiece.
And this is the complete opposite of a masterpiece...

I really like this colection, even though I didn't like how he worked with colors in some outfits.

the colors just pop. I really like this. I was a little weary when the first pictures came in but seeing everything together is fantastic

Such an outstanding graphism. Layered shapes combining with that simple and indescribable pattern; and for the colors I just have no words for it. But outside all of this, is it just me or everyone until now has been taking a Ghesquiere-ish vision of fashion visuals? I mean shapes, fabrics, setting, and maybe even makeup... feeling the Balenciaga's last spring show mood...

Boring? I think it's amazing! I love the color palette, the colors really seem to pop here. I want to get a closer look at the prints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilywatch
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->