Jordan Barrett

nzkiwiboy

Reaction score
New face at Red 11 Management in Auckland. Originally from Australia.

Height: 185cm/6'1"
Waist: 71cm/28"
Chest: 86cm/34"
Hip: 76 cm/30"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Shoe: 43.5 EU/10 US/9.5 UK

jordanbarrett8.jpg

redeleven.net.nz

What is his official age? I've heard different things. He looks like a child literally.

He looks really young - too young. I'm sure he'll be an incredible model but perhaps it'd be better for an agency to keep him on their books and wait a few years.

Well I know nzkiwiboy you didn't include certain pictures. The pictures that I first saw him in. They were beautiful but they were also extremely sexual and borderline imo, which prompted me to find out who this kid was. I think he's gorgeous and when he fully matures and gets taller he will be a great model.

He has incredible features, His eyes are so striking and his cheek bones.

His age doesn't bother me actually, although he does look very young, but that could be said about alot of female models.

Even though he is young, he is still very striking and promising. Once he matures I think he could have a good career.

Carbon Copy
Edge Of The World
Ph: David K. Shields

malemodelscene.net

This is quite exciting!
Introducing Jordan Barrett!

EMG has once again discovered a face that is sure to take the industry by storm! Please meet Jordan Barrett! Gold Coast boy Jordan is already being tipped for great things! Prolific casting director Russell Marsh has our boy Jordan in mind for a major upcoming campaign after seeing these images shot by Georges Antoni! Not only does Jordan have a stand out face but also a personality that lights up a room, you can’t take your eyes off him. This one is going to be a star! Would you like to meet Jordan? He arrives into Sydney this weekend.
e9YlP.jpg

qGNI1.jpg

UI0yu.jpg

emgmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
F!cking Young! Online
Ph: Thor Elias
St: Gustavo Pallacios

f!ckingyoung.es

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads