Josefina Cisternas

she looks gorgeous on that ad. I still wonder where she has been though... I wish I could see her on the NY runways

when is she going to start doing runway... she already has 16... i'd love to see a chilean model doing fashion week :P

Thanks!!!
josefina-cisternas_02.jpg

josefina-cisternas_03.jpg

josefina-cisternas_08.jpg

elite

^ I think she could, depending on how tall she is though

^i think she would, she doesnt have a HF face but that doesnt mean she cant devolpe HF, and she's in the age where she could start a HF career perfectly(she is in the age of Jac & Frida, to mention some...), if only she would give a bit less time in national catalogue and do some international HF.

I mean she got the second place in the elite model contest, and lots of great models we see today in the international runway had taken place because of that contest, even if they didn't get a place, like elsa sylvan, dorothea barth-jorgensen, Denisa dvorakova, and i don't remember any other name by now ahaha

I think she's still very young and they're probably waiting for her to finish school. Maybe she'll start a more high fashion career after that! :smile:

BLUR ON THE BEACH
magazine:
foam june/july 2010
photographer:
brooke nipar
fashion editor:
brooke van cleve
hair:
staci child @ defacto for cutler/redken
make-up:
paola orlando @ timothy priano

foam; click for hq

thanks:flower:...this girl is so amazing and beautiful!:wub:...i wonder why she is so underrated:judge:

^ wonderful ! That hair those legs! and that Body :o good to see a more sexy side to her :smile:

thanks dear:flower:....She is so versatile! and can be a sweet and sensitive cute girl to become a explosive and sexy bombshell:wub::wub::wub:.....STUNNING:heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->