Cora Emmanuel

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Does anyone have more info on her? Signed to any agency? She is gorgeous, I'm dying to know more .

t5j9yb.jpg

elite model look world final

She's probably my favorite from the whole EML contest, she's eye-catching and has a touch of cuteness and softness to balance it, absolutely stunning :heart:
I think she was discovered by the same agent as Selina Khan and Sigrid Agren but I might be mistaken. She'll probably be signed with Elite Paris soon (and most likely any other Elite in Europe while I bet she'll be at One or NY Models in NY)

Another Cora fan here! I only know that she's 17, and that she originally entered last year's EML Guyane-Antilles contest, which Selina Khan won. I probably would've picked Cora back then too, but maybe she wasn't quite ready... Regardless, I'm glad she got to go this year instead. Such a beauty :heart:

i love cora as well of course. i wonder how she did in the competition? lovely bone structure.

Fantastic girl, I hope to see big things from her in the future!

Cora wasn't even in the top 25 :huh: She'll probably end up signing with Elite anyway, sooner or later, but I think she should snub them and look elsewhere :P

agreed, she should definately sign with someone else. her not being in the top 25 is a joke...

cecile972

I live in Martinique and I'm Cora's mother. My english is not very good but I want to thanks you for all the good things about her. Maybe she'll going to New York this summer ...

Hi, welcome onboard
thanks a lot for keeping us updated :flower:

:heart:

^ Oh no, it's not showing up. Is it from a show? I'm dying to see more of Cora.

Hello everybody ! after a long tme without news I'm happy to say you that Cora is in NY at the moment and i'll give you news soon.

Great! I hope she does super well and new pictures can be posted with new works! Thanks for the update :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->