Josh Beech (May 2008 - February 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
last edito is really great, play on lights is just perfect, and black and white is welcome here

Josh Beech by Matthew Lyn for Schön! magazine

thefashionisto

Last edited by a moderator:
He seriously is. I'm really glad his booker found him cos otherwise we would be without this gorgeous face.

Josh at The Plastic, Live in Milan on December 10th

tumblrldbiyrism71qzau10.jpg

tumblrldcy6wbywh1qzau10.jpg

tumblrld9futjlvg1qcx48t.jpg

Rehearsing at The Plastic

tumblrld8cc6sblb1qzau10.jpg

thejoshbeechdose

HQs

A special night organized by Moschino that last December 20 in the historic Plastic of Milan together with the London Loves "Italian indie institution since 2002 when the first and only Italian date of Josh Beech live. The model and musician has presented in noise at the legendary club in Milan that also celebrates its 30 year history, "Burnt out", his first ep, a mix of rock'n'roll and hardcore framed by all those signs of incisors a youth 'sonic-East London that Josh is the best starting his musical career as a member of cult band "Snish. A close relationship between the Moschino and the young model, which in fact has also collaborated with the House for the Spring / Summer 2011, in perfect line between underground rock, pop and classical details made of studs, zip, piercing and prints "comix ".
modaonlive

Congratulations for scoring SS11 Moschino campaign :flower:

moschinoforjoshbeechatp.jpg

"Music is everything for me; I've spent most of my free time playing guitar since I was a little boy " explains Josh Beech, the model, singer and musician that appeared with his band Snish at Milan's legendary club Plastic on the occasion of London Loves: "Italian indie institution since 2002". For the first and only Italian date of the tour for his first ep "Burn Out", Josh Beech and his group chose Moschino, the brand that features Josh as the model for the S/S 2011 campaign and which he adores for its mix between classic and crazy," with dinner jackets and cartoon T-shirts.

"I've been working for Moschino for a long time, they've become friends of mine." We meet him in the Moschino showroom, where he gives us an interview while getting fitted for his stage outfits, along with his band. "They're a part of me, working as a group allows us to get better results and we're very close. "For the evening, he chooses a look à la Beatles, very classic, like early Rock 'n roll," he explains.

"But in everyday life I wear Vans, jeans and T-shirts." And his many tattoos are in clear evidence. "I've lost count," the model jokes. "I have some on my hips, arms, legs... The first was a gift from my mother, when I was 17 years old: it's my zodiac sign, on my chest. My favorite one though, is what I have on my fingers ˆ 'Love life'. It's my motto. And it's the advice I'd give to anyone embarking on a creative career, whether in music or fashion. Stay positive, believe in yourself until the very end. Try everything."
+Video: http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/music-theatre-cinema/2010/12/josh-beech

vogue.it

Such amazing pulls! Thanks so much, Flashbang. That Italian Vogue video especially is absolutely brilliant.

Uploaded to youtube:flower:

I love that interview with him. I was just wondering, has anyone here got his official merch yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->