Josh Hartnett

2004729943523384488_rs.jpg

celebrities.com

^ Great photos...

He's looking rough these days, but not in a good way...

Josh Hartnett - "30 Days Of Night" screening in London, UK (23.10.2007).

celebutopia.

he is incredibly hot but in post 62 his body guard is pushing his luggage trolley for him.
i like my men man enough to push their own trollies :P

i have a new crush and his name is JOSH HARTNETT

oh, and i still love james franco too

Josh Hartnett’s looking for love

Josh Hartnett’s looking for love
29 Oct 2007, 0000 hrs IST
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
AGENCIES

photo.cms

Josh (TOI Photo)

Josh Hartnett would rather have his heart broken than break someone else’s.

The Pearl Harbor star, who dated Scarlett Johansson for two years and was most recently linked to Helena Christensen, has revealed he doesn’t like hurting those he loves.

Josh, 29, said, “I’ve had my heart broken, and it’s not fun. But I’d rather have my heart broken than break someone else’s heart. I try to remain friends with my exes. Absolutely. If it’s possible. I mean, if they’re not completely psychotic.”

The 30 Days of Night star revealed he hopes to find true love one day, but is in no hurry to settle down. He added, “I’m looking forward to finding someone in my life that I can be truly happy with and relate to an on all levels. But right now I’m not really searching for that, although I like knowing it’s out there sometime later.”
[ The times of India ]

Last edited by a moderator:
They were so mean to him at Comic Con! This one dude came up to the microphone and complimented everyone else involved in 30 Days of Night and then he came to Josh and just goes "....So why are you in the movie?"

I'll admit 30 Days of Night completely revamped my crush on him. It's been a while, but he's aged well. How old is he anyway?

Him and Natalie look adorable in that picture. They'd make hot babies :lol:

Damn he is soo good :crush: So sexy :wub: So hot :brows:

Josh we can have a great child :shifty: please, contact me :lol:

He;s hot. But not as hot as my boyfriend:P (he looks a lot like him, that's why i like josh now:P)

Is that a movie star over there? Josh Hartnett keeps a low profile by carrying his own luggage and sporting casual clothes while preparing to depart from Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday.

People.com

Hipster Josh Hartnett catches a flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday wearing his textbook hipster uniform–facial hair scruff, beanie, jeans falling off the hip, and of course, horn-rimmed glasses.
The 29-year-old actor recently said that he refuses to let a stuntman take over his dangerous feats on set because he believes getting hurt is part of his job.
“I soldier on,” he said. “I don’t like to disappoint anyone, or let them down. I’ve had glandular fever and I’ve still gone on to the set, even though my throat was raging and my mind was saying to me, ‘Hey Josh, shouldn’t you have had this in your teens?’ There have been times when I’ve broken knuckles in screen fights, and once I broke a blood vessel in my eye.
“But you don’t quibble about that stuff, you just get on with it and accept it as part of the business - especially when you don’t like using stuntmen to do your job for you.”

JustJared

I like the outfit except for the glasses. Although he is getting a kinda Johnny Depp feel with them. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->