Josh Lucas

CTstyle

Reaction score
I have felt Josh Lucas is one of Hollywood's most underrated actors. He is so handsome, has a hottie style, and is talented. Why is he so obscure?
I rarely see pics of him online so I am so happy to have seen these on hollyswoodsbest, but even there it was hardly acknowledged that he is in the pictures. They were under listing of the woman with him, Alexa Davalos.
Some of his filmography on the top of my head include Sweet Home Alabama (I guess he was understandably overshadowed by hottie Patrick Dempsey in that one, not to mention the wonderful actress Reese Witherspoon). Also he had a modest part in The Hulk (Jennifer Connolly). I guess he was Salma Hayek's rebound guy after Ed Norton, I dunno. It's so sad that is probably what he is best known for.:(
Truth by told, these are not the greatest pictures of him. The sideburns are not so flattering for him. I have seen much better for him. I like him with glasses sometimes, but not this pair.

Source: Hollywoodsbest

One more, same source
HQ of a screen image, Josh Lucas in Poseidon

Yes, his blue eyes are his best feature. :heart: Captivating.

The Cinema Society & GQ after party for Children of Men

[patrickmcmullan]

Josh Lucas - Earth Month Campaign to Raise Awareness for Clean Water Rights (04.11)

Aveda Launches 2007 Earth Month Campaign to Raise Awareness for Clean Water Rights - Arrivals and Inside
April 11, 2007 - Riverhouse Discovery Center
New York City,United States

celebutopia.net

Josh Lucas Earth Month Campaign to Raise Awareness for Clean Water Rights (04.11)

celebutopia.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->