Steven Strait

style_star

Reaction score
I first saw Steven Strait in the 2005 movie, Sky High. He is a model turned actor, so I assumed this is the appropriate thread for him.

What do you guys think of him? If anybody has any pictures of him at the peak of his modelling career please do post!

Source: http://www.modellaunch.com/face/article.php?id=Steven_Strait&pg=1

Attachments

• steven04.jpg
    steven04.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 25
  • steven12.jpg
    steven12.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 12
  • steven14.jpg
    steven14.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
  • steven18.jpg
    steven18.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
  • steven21.jpg
    steven21.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 34
  • steven03-15.jpg
    steven03-15.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 11
I love him. He is soo hot. I just watched sky high on hbo today lol I'm really looking forward to seeing the covanent.

He's beautiful! I have just finshed watching Sky High, and now I think I'm in love! LOL

I was wondering, could the mods please move this thread to Star Style? :unsure: :blush: Since modelling was in Steven's past and acting is his present and future, I think that that would be a more appropriate place for him. :heart: Thanks in advance!! :flower: :heart:

oh my god, I just saw the covenant for the first time on saturday and I've actually seen it about 10x (minimum) since. he's beautiful. it's weird how he looks very different in the other movies he's done (sky high, undiscovered) and the modelling pics than he does in the covenant. I think it's the hair, or maybe because he did it more recently. either way I adore him and I think he has a lot of talent. does anybody know where he lives, I know he's from nyc. lets get this thread going!!

:innocent: :brows:

wallpaper_3_1440.jpg

sonypictures.com

I love steven strait He is really HOT escpeially in the covenant, i didnt really like that movie but i enjoyed watching him...

He´s in a new show called Magic City

thecelebritycity.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->