Tom Welling

Thank you kate_austin... he is going to be the death of me :lol::wub:

xkate_austinx google is not a valid source... you must credit your images in accordance with tFS guidelines or they will be deleted

Ah Tom...my superman...................i love u darling,u have saved my life :lol: :rofl:
Gee....yes yes yes he is so sweet and hot!Those eyes......:shifty: :heart:

here some pics tomwelling.com

Attachments

• tomwelling1.jpg
    tomwelling1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
  • tomwelling5.jpg
    tomwelling5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 8
  • tomwelling9.jpg
    tomwelling9.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
  • tomwelling8.jpg
    tomwelling8.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 8
  • tomwelling7.jpg
    tomwelling7.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
he's soo hot!!!:heart: There some guy who take the same bus as me, who looks so look-a-like Tom!!! The only different is that he's blond^_^ Oh...my...evertime I see him, my eyes says 'My superman':D

here some pics up2u.com

Attachments

• tomwelling2.jpg
    tomwelling2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tomwelling3.jpg
    tomwelling3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 23
  • tomwelling4.jpg
    tomwelling4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 198
  • tomwelling6.jpg
    tomwelling6.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
That picture of him with the kiss makeup on is a manip someone did, just to let you guys know.

OMG he is just too hot i think i'd embarrass myself if i went out with him by going gaga all the time around him :lol: :blush:

He is the only reason I watch Smallville. He is one of the sexiest guys around. Sheesh! I hate the fact that he's married, it kind of bursts my fantasy of bumping into him and being like "Hey please seduce me!"

He has he best eyes, smile, dimples, jaw line.... he's just purely sexual. I :wub: me some Tom Welling!

(off topic: Can Clark get over Lana. At this point in my life if I were him I'd be sick of having to save her *** all the damn time!)

WB_Insider_021.jpg

devotedtosmallville.com

^^Oh he is hot with beard too but shaven is better:smile:

Wow! He looks so different here...yet still damn sexy!

Source: ohnotheydidnt

070106_tomwellingfenwaypark.jpg

Super time at Fenway: `Smallville' star Tom Welling - with all his Superman strength - tossed out the first pitch at Fenway Park last night. Tom, who got married on Martha's Vineyard four summers ago, is in town with his best bud, Lexington homey - and Spyglass Entertainment veep - Derek Evans, who is a BIG Red Sox fan. Post-game the boys were expected to repair to a private box at Game On!

^^^ I much prefer him shaved. :shock:

But either way, this thread needs to be bumped! Smallville returns in a bit over a month. Of course, I can't wait, but I have a bad feeling about the CW network. They're doing a horrendously sucky job of promoting the show.

He's supposed to be on some award show tonight on Fox, for those of you who care. I'm ashamed to admit I'll be watching JUST for him. I cannot help myself.

It's embarrassing how this guy turns me into a pathetic fangirl, when I'm well past that age to act like one and get away with it.

here are some pics of delicious tommy :P...
needless to say i too watch smallville just because of him :D

cuuuute....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->