Juicy Couture S/S 2012 : Anna Selezneva by Inez & Vinoodh

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
rqAzV.jpg

JUICY’S L.A. GIRLS: Juicy Couture has both a print and digital campaign up its sleeve for spring.

Juicy’s print ads were shot in Beverly Hills by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin and feature model Anna S, striking different poses with her hair blowing in the wind.

“I loved how Inez and Vinoodh make Anna look — she is the quintessential Juicy girl,” said LeAnn Nealz, president and chief creative officer of Juicy Couture. “We also worked with them to make the essence of Los Angeles a main character in the campaign, to emphasize the laid-back glamour inherent in our DNA.”

The campaign was styled by Melanie Ward and will break in the March issues of Vogue, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Elle and Glamour. Print ads will be augmented by a behind-the-scenes video that will air on juicycouture.com prior to the magazine release.

In addition, Juicy will use a digital video campaign, featuring models Mirte Maas and Kasia Struss, and directed by filmmakers Santiago and Mauricio Sierra. The series of short videos will launch on juicycouture.com this month, and will be shown on Taxi TV during fashion week and on digital panels throughout Manhattan in March, along with online media exposure. All domestic Virgin Airline flights will also screen the short videos. “The breakthrough in our digital campaign is one of the most important platforms we will employ this season,” said Nealz. Although the company wouldn’t divulge the spring ad budget, it is up 20 percent, which is attributed entirely to the digital buy, said a spokeswoman.

Juicy, which has been trying to rebuild its once-high-flying business, posted negative comps in both November and December. Juicy comps were down 7 percent in November, and preliminary results show a 5 percent decline in December. William L. McComb, chief executive officer of Liz Claiborne Inc., Juicy’s parent, said last week, “Comps at Juicy were generally in line with our expectation, and we look forward to the new team’s product, which is shipping this month.” -WWD

happy for Anna she looks amazing, although I thought it was Maryna and Kasia. I guess that was just solely lookbook

it's not surprising they shot anna, she has the most beautiful hair ever :lol:

^ She does have really beautiful hair and obviously knows how to flick it round the place really well.

I love it, I love the image and so happy to see Anna getting another campaign this season. Thanks Flashbang!

Anna walking and flipping that luscious hair with the gorgeous background of all the decadent houses of Beverly Hills :D
Seriously, this is perfection. Totally love it!

Anna looks gorgeous! even Juicy Couture looks expensive :magic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->