Julia Bergshoeff

She is not 15,.... She is 16 years old!
I have seen it in a blog and you need to be 16 to do shows in Paris.
I love the single shot from the Prada campaign,... She looks so nice.:D

Ruben, her booker said she's 15.

Julia's gonna be in British Vogue's Feb issue photographed by Josh Olins whoo!

In The Fold
Modes: Betty Adewole, Eva Berezina, Julia Bergshoeff, Holly Rose Emery, Elisabeth Erm, Anna Ewers,
Ophielie Guillermand, Julie Hoomans, Harleth Kuusik, Madison Leyes, Zlata Mangafic, Ola Rudnieka, Hollie-May Sake & Maja Salamon
Photographer: Josh Olins
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
12 Photos
via vogue28

In The Fold - Vogue UK February 2014
Photographer: Josh Olins
Styling: Lucinda Chambers

blog.stormmodels.com/

OK she's now in Vogue UK! I hope we will see her soon in Vogue Italia with Meisel!

She can share head of the class with Amanda. Miuccia won't object :mrgreen:

Prada S/S 2014 + Eyewear

dja.dj

^ My eyes go straight to her :heart: wish she would have been paired with Ola. I think their beauty goes well with each other.
She's so regal and calm. That shot of her and Amanda is my favourite. Hopefully she'll be the next Vanessa and Amanda for Prada.

And love the shot in Vogue UK with Eva. I hope to see her in more printwork soon.

ELLE NL February 2014
photographed by Barre Hullegie and styled by Antoinette Degens

facebook /Viva Paris

Her Elle ed just proves she was born with it… such a marvelous poser and her expressions diversity is amazing… she's basically giving a different gaze in each picture, seriously impressive. Now, I'm not sure she should be wearing transparent clothes on shoots being underage. :ermm:

^ I agree, I don't think a girl my age should be on the pages of a magazine with her breasts exposed for everyone to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->