Julia Bergshoeff

Hopefully the full shots can get posted on the website in HQ soon.

instagram/ullamodels;juliabergshoeff

New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 - 8 Models to Watch
by Erin Cunningham
Julia Bergshoeff has a face to remember—one that, in my opinion, looks like a blend of Kate Moss and Daria Werbowy. Bergshoeff, who first walked the catwalk at Prada's Mens and Womens Spring/Summer 2014 Resort show in June, has been taken under Prada's wings, walking in its Spring/Summer 2014 show (as well as Miu Miu's) and starring in its latest campaign shot by Steven Meisel. With her soft, green eyes and light freckles, the 16-year-old Dutch model is one of the first to bring back the original 90s supermodel aesthetic.
thedailybeast

Yay, we should definitely watch her in the coming new season. Hope she will do good especially in Milan and Paris.

Vogue Netherlands March 2014
Photographer: Blommers & Schumm

vogue.nl via Nepenthes

according to her instagram she's flying to NY right this minute so i guess we'll see her soon, she sure booked an exclusive show :shifty:

She's in New York! And right on time.

instagram/richardhabberly

y08skjJ.jpg

instagram/codemanagement

Backstage at PS with Imaan & Irene. Love how tall she is

KvR3OCy.jpg

instagram/hammamimaan

With Lazaro, Jack & Anna backstage at Proenza.

instagram/proenzaschouler

Ugh, so gorge.

Proenza Schouler finale

luarbdc.jpg

instagram/visionaireworld

Proenza Schouler Fall/Winter 2014 Exclusive (O)(C)

style;stylebistro

Julia doesn't even look real sometimes, excited to see her season roll out.

Love this girl so much right now :heart:
Great she opened and closed. Hope to see her at CK but I wouldn't mind if she only walks PS, and then Prada/Miu Miu in Europe. That's a perfect combination in my opinion.

God her beauty is so timeless. Quite Vermeerian. Kind of in the same category as Ymre Stiekema, but a little less vampy maybe (not necessarily a bad thing) Truly enjoyed her at PS and I hope to see her all over Europe.

Love this girl so much right now :heart:
Great she opened and closed. Hope to see her at CK but I wouldn't mind if she only walks PS, and then Prada/Miu Miu in Europe. That's a perfect combination in my opinion.

maybe a Vuitton appearance would be good too! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->