I think she is gorgeous
From canada

Image.asp

Image.asp

Image.asp

she looks similar to an australian model called hannah fell
very striking!

purplelucrezia said:
She's got a really strong facial structure! What are her stats?
Height: 5' 10" Bust: 34" Waist: 24.5" Hips: 35" Dress: 4 Shoes: 7 Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue

JULIA_DUNSTALL_polaroid.jpg
Polaroid
184_comp1.jpg

She is with Mode models, women and the fashion model management

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her in her polaroids, but not so much in her other pictures.

poo said:
she looks similar to an australian model called hannah fell
very striking!
Just the red hair is similar I think Julia is more striking and mature looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
JuliaSethSabalblog.jpg

Julia just shot Teen Vogue & Italian Vogue with Greg Kadel as well as Fashion with the Times for the New York Times with Greg Kadal. That was all just last week. Julia is on the fast track to the Top 50 girls in the world. Stay tuned!

- modemodels.com

At first sight I don't think she looks particularly promising in the sense that she'll have a major breakthrough. She reminds me of Suzanne Pots and Heidi Harju, only prettier, so we'll see what's gonna happen to her :flower:

Some of her pics remind me of Marina Perez....I guess it is the eyes. Very pretty.

i don't think julia is 5'10. When I met her she seemed smaller, more like 5'8. Shes very beautiful though.

perlefine said:
^ we all know agencies lie, don't we
Yes of course but I posted the stats I was just making it clear that I got them from the website and didn't make them up.

JuliaD01.jpg
JuliaD03.jpg

JuliaD05.jpg

JuliaD09.jpg

JuliaD08.jpg

mode's newest Supermodel Julia Dunstall in a few of her new pictures in the July issue of Flare. Julia is shooting with Steven Meisel next week for Italian Vogue!

(from modemodels.com)

I quite like that ed, the pics really bring her eyes out. Only, there's not much in those eyes, I want a little less dullness and more feeling. I think she can really grow on me when she improves :flower: Thanks for the pics Nell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->