Julia Dunstall

Spring 2006 Ready-to-Wear
Viktor & Rolf

Spring 2006 Ready-to-Wear
Dolce & Gabbana

style.com

model.gif

agency.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The newest jewel in Canada's crown is Julia Dunstall. Another discovery by Mode Models' Kelly Streit, the sparkly Alberta native has clocked up runway miles for YSL, Gucci and Miu Miu, and has appeared in Numero, British Vogue, V and Italian Vogue twice. Having also shot the See by Chloe campaign by Inez Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin and Balenciaga by David Sims, will the skateboarding, rockclimbing Leo leave her tomboyish ways behind? Stay tuned.[/SIZE][/FONT]
hintmag.com

Balenciaga campaign!!! Can't wait to see it:woot:

New York Times Magazine | Hair Stylist: Gavin Harwin | Photographer: Greg Kadel
nytimesmag60sfall05012tx.jpg
nytimesmag60sfall05037ze.jpg
nytimesmag60sfall05042wv.jpg
nytimesmag60sfall05056kl.jpg

jedroot

She's pretty... but I still don't see how she got so many campaigns for a newcomer.

its weird cause like a few of months ago,before the summer, i went on a shoot w/ julia and my mother (my mother's a photographer), and back then i didnt think she was big at all.. and now she's turning into a top model! she's from canada... she had a really laid back, tomboyish style and she talked alot to me.. most likely cause we were both of the same age range. she told me how she wanted to be a social worker, and she was only modeling to make money and to travel... and that once she had enough money from it, she'd like to go to college! she was really talkative, relaxed and friendly... she seemed very confidcednt w/ herself... but her looks bore me :-/

alexish said:
JuliaCrash.jpg

Julia Dunstall styled by world renowed stylist Patti Wilson. This is one page of the stunning editorial

Doesn't say on Mode where it is from though

OMG!!! THATS MY MOM'S EDITORIAL!! haha that makes me so happy:smile: her name is jennifer tzar.. and ill post the rest of the pics from the editorial in a sec..

jennifertzar.com

btw julia was definately conscious about her weight! and, i must say.. this is definately not my mother's best work.. and patti wilson wasn't happy w/ how julia looked in the photos. here's the rest of the editorial:

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg
f72fc129d6.jpg
8928479418.jpg
9eee785c89.jpg
0d5b694dbf.jpg
5c79ba9d91.jpg

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Julia Dunstall in Michiko Koshino Campaign SS06 :heart:
Julia2Blog.jpg

*mode models

Julia Dunstall in Michiko Koshino Campaign SS06 :heart:
Julia3Blog.jpg

Julia1Blog.jpg

*mode models

Her versatility is impressive. I'm starting to like her look...who said that?!

no problem, i just started to like her :heart:

There's another edit, don't know if someone post it yet. I don't know where is it really from but a member of ModelHommes forum posted it, here.. http://www.modelhommes.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8&page=7

It's a really lovely editorial with Julia and Steve Morgan, it looks so Russian :heart: it.

Also in Crash magazine no.34 has an edit with her named "Winter Mood" if you want the scans, just tell me. ^_^

^:woot: omg i love that pic! thank you soo much! she reminds me of mischa barton mixed with kiera knightley in it. and the russian looking editorial you're talking abuot is posted on this thread. its actually called "From Russia With Love"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->