Julia Roberts

princesita

Reaction score
29 NOVEMBER 2004

Julia Roberts has double reason to be celebrate today after giving birth to not one, but two, healthy babies. The Ocean’s 12 star and her husband Danny Moder welcomed a boy and a girl in the early hours of Sunday morning, when Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter made their grand entrance at a Los Angeles hospital.

Their Oscar-winning mother, who was due to give birth in January, was confined to bed last month after experiencing a series of early contractions. Twins are generally born a little premature, though, and representatives for the performer say both she and the infants are in good health. "Mother and babies are doing great," revealed her spokesperson.

Becoming a parent is a dream come true for Julia. The actress, who underwent fertility treatment in order to get pregnant, is planning to take a lengthy break from movie-making to look after her bundles of joy.

Even before the babies had arrived, the 37-year-old gave interviews from her hospital bed telling of her excitement. "I'm enormous," she said. "Let me tell you something, my babies weigh 6lbs each. That's 12lbs of just baby in me right now. They're bionic - it's amazing!"

aww! I'm so glad everything went okay, especially since it was so early. cute names too - they're both so old-fashioned. :heart: hazel's such a sweet name. though it's a bit funny to think of a little baby with a big name like phinnaeus :lol: congrats to julia and danny ^_^

it must be a relief for her to finally deflate a bit......she was getting huuge

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 29 2004, 09:34 AM
it must be a relief for her to finally deflate a bit......she was getting huuge
[snapback]442983[/snapback]​
BE NICE..WE LOVE JULIA.. :heart:

^ Yes we do. How exciting. If anybody should get twins, I'd say it woule be her. She's always had a strong head on her shoulders.

I am also happy that everyone is healthy!

Just in time for her new movie! :wink:

For some reason I think she would make a really loving mother. :flower:

Congrats to Julia and Danny! :flower: I'm glad to hear that everyone is healthy based on some scary articles I was reading over the past few monthes about her being placed on bedrest and whatnot.. :heart:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Nov 29 2004, 05:06 PM
Just in time for her new movie! :wink:
[snapback]443453[/snapback]​

:lol: i'm surprised i didn't think of that cynical oppotunistic angle....maybe this entire thing was a publicity stunt :ninja:

I don't know much about Julia Roberts, other than some of her movies are a guilty pleasure of mine (Pelican Brief anyone?)... but her choice in names is questionable... Phinnaeus??? That just sounds really backwoods-ey to me. It actually reminds me of an episode of Family Guy...

cute names !! have you noticed how all the old fashioned names are back in fashion ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->