JLO`s "Baby Head Perfume"

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare to read the funniest nonsense of the day:
----

Jennifer Lopez - 'Baby's Head' Perfume Request

September 27, 2005, 5:48:25 http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/ http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/list-all-deutscher.php
jennifer-lopez-paselect2.jpg
Jennifer Lopez ordered perfume bosses to make her new scent smell like a baby's head. .

The Latin beauty, who has just launched new fragrance 'Live', revealed: "They were like, 'Let's get specific, what smells intrigue you right now?' and I was like, 'Well, babies. The smell of a babies head, you know, the way the top of their heads smell.' .

"Then I think I said warm yellow cake and a redcurrant candle I had at home, and they went away to experiment with those things and see what they could come up with." .

However, J.Lo is quick to point out that no babies went into the bottle. .
She added in an interview with Britain's You magazine: "None! None, please, please, I don't need those kind of accusations about babies. No babies went into that bottle!" .

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/63172004.htm

-----

:rofl:
Hey, I`m SO RELIEFED that at least JLO doesn`t bottle babies! Everybody else needs to stop that too! :rofl:

I really hope she doesn't name the perfume "Baby Head"...that just sounds creepy.

morgan38 said:
I really hope she doesn't name the perfume "Baby Head"...that just sounds creepy.

I really hope the international IQ Standarts don`t have to get a new lowest category called "Baby Head" to describe JLOs intelligence...:rolleyes:

As weird as this may sound..babies do have a lovely clean smell to them, its on their clothes.

vintage_princess said:
As weird as this may sound..babies do have a lovely clean smell to them, its on their clothes.

:wub: I agree.

You guys are being harsh. :P Babies smell very fresh.

wow that was pretty hilarious. I'm interested to see how this perfume would smell ..but what are they going to use to emulate that fresh baby smell? lol this is just too weird :rofl:

but it would be cool if they could pull it off

AlmostFamous said:
:wub: I agree.

You guys are being harsh. :P Babies smell very fresh.

Hey, the criticism doesn`t go to her idea (the perfume industry tries to immitate the smell of human beings all the time) - it goes to her thinking anyone would accuse her of "bottling Babies" :rolleyes:

... I don't think it's that strange... :unsure: :wink:

"...Freedom has a scent

Like the top of a newborn baby's head..."

from Miracle Drug by U2

Heroin_Chic said:
Hey, the criticism doesn`t go to her idea (the perfume industry tries to immitate the smell of human beings all the time) - it goes to her thinking anyone would accuse her of "bottling Babies" :rolleyes:

Honestly, it was only a matter of time before someone asked her if there were babies bottled. She just beat them to the punch....unfortunately. :P

Baby head perfume? Now I have bad images of them making the perfume in my head....

how many fragrances does she have now?

i hope nobody on here buys them!

I get it too ... haven't you guys ever been around babies?? And I would say the smell does have a certain similarity to warm cake ... it's sweet and fresh and new.

^ babies smell like the fountain of life. :heart: except when they poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txroadrun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->