JW Anderson F/W 2024.25 London

fashion's worst kept secret, happened quite a while ago (seven or eight years?) but he went full american psycho and kicked a dog to death. loads of people in london know

That's horrible... I checked twitter and there is a few tweet about that, but not sure if he killed his assistant's dog or his own dog..

That's horrible... I checked twitter and there is a few tweet about that, but not sure if he killed his assistant's dog or his own dog..
i'm not sure which either, but both are as egregious as each other. i've never had any time for this man. he's a revolting individual - both creatively and personally

The knits are the best part. He should focus on these cool pieces instead of going too far and doing something like the clown coats, nobody but tasteless fashion people cares about it.

When he's quirky like prada it's nice, when he tries to be comme des garçons it's bad really bad.

The issue here is that JW Anderson has become a diffusion line for Loewe, when it should really represent JWA's design identity in it's purest form. There's an obvious bias towards Loewe, which is probably due to the larger budgets, more resources and wider visibility the brand gets.

I am immediately reminded of the parasitism-as-symbiosis of Demna at Vetements vs Balenciaga.

When he's quirky like prada it's nice, when he tries to be comme des garçons it's bad really bad.

Another succinct point I agree with.

there was that incident in london all those years ago where he killed an innocent dog unprovoked in a drunken fit of rage...

I am keeping in mind this is the era in which we are confronted with photorealistic videos that bear no resemblance to any actual thing that ever happened, and I need to know, is there a way to corroborate this? I don't want to hate someone based on a falsehood/exaggeration/etc., but if it has been substantiated, that isn't something I can get past (or want to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->