K-Fed spend more than 1 mil $ on his music career

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Britney Spears' hubby fury

britney-spears-sml.jpg
Britney Spears is reportedly furious with husband Kevin Federline for spending more than $1million of her money on his failed music career. The singer, who turned 24 yesterday, spent almost $500-0-0 on a custom built recording studio at their Malibu mansion
But 27-year-old Kevin did not think the studio alone would be enough for him to produce a successful album
So he spent a further half a million flying in hip-hop producers for costly recording sessions

Now Britney, who recently gave birth to the couple's first child, son Sean Preston, has had enough of her wayward husband's artistic ambitions

A source close to sexy star said: "Britney's had it with Kevin's excessive spending

"She is not impressed by the music but doesn't know how to break it to him
" Meanwhile, Britney is said to have spent a fortune to turn baby Sean Preston's bedroom into a nativity scene for his first Christmas The 'Toxic' singer splashed out on a host of the lavish decorations, including six waxwork models, life-size toy donkeys and toy cattle

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/74862004.htm

Poor Britney..that marriage was an expensive mistake!

I thought she followed Kahbala?

Didn't think they celebrated Christmas and the appreciated the nativity scene.

Extremely poor money management all around. Oh my, what I could do for my career with $1,000,000... :wacko:

CelineChic said:
I thought she followed Kahbala?

Didn't think they celebrated Christmas and the appreciated the nativity scene.

I think Britney practices Kahbala as much as Paris Hilton practices correct treatment of animals...:innocent:

Haha, I think she practices whatever is the trend. So of course it's so 'IN' to practice Christianity in December....I'm surprised she doesn't suddenly turn Wiccan in October...:lol:

Good lord woman, divorce the dead-beat dad! :angry:

Shock!!! Performance At The Billboard Awards!?

Are You Ready? Here Comes K-Fed!

Filed Under: Conspiracy Corner > Kevin Federline
kevcstonessklkj.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen and all you folks in tha trailers, the moment we've all been waiting for is upon us!
We are hearing loud rumblings, though unsubstantiated at this point, that Kevin Federline is set to make a surprise performance at the Billboard Music Awards, airing this Tuesday on Fox.
Britney was supposed to travel to Vegas with Kevin, but we're not sure if their recent fight, which resulted in her kicking him out of the house, will put a damper on those plans.
Either way, we really hope Fox can make it work out with Kev. That sh*t will stay on our TiVo for months!!!!!!

Source: http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/kevin_federline/

In economics, we call those 'sunk costs'.

Just think 'sunk costs', sinking career, sinking marriage. It's all the same...

Is that a bra in front of the steering wheel? Or just part of the car....

Why is Britney allowing Kevin to do this to her??? That is just a bunch of "Baby Daddy and Immature Husband" drama she doesn't need. But then again, some people like drama in their lives and Britney may be one of them.

How can he just mooch off her like that?
Although we all know he doesn't have much of a conscience (sp?) after what he did to Shar Jackson.... He's a little weasel!

VainJane said:
Haha, I think she practices whatever is the trend. So of course it's so 'IN' to practice Christianity in December....I'm surprised she doesn't suddenly turn Wiccan in October...:lol:

Good lord woman, divorce the dead-beat dad! :angry:

It is? You could of fooled me!

Britney britney.. you should have listened to your parents....

At this rate I wouldn't be suprised if Britney went MC Hammer on us in the near future.... but I don't think so.. she still has loads of money to burn right?.. maybe in the distant future she'll go bankrupt if she doesn't divorce K-Fed pronto!

Everytime I read a story about Mrs. and Mr. Spears I'm constantly reminded of how ugly he is.

CharlottefromCA said:
Britney britney.. you should have listened to your parents....

At this rate I wouldn't be suprised if Britney went MC Hammer on us in the near future.... but I don't think so.. she still has loads of money to burn right?.. maybe in the distant future she'll go bankrupt if she doesn't divorce K-Fed pronto!

I alway wonder about her money status too...
I know she made a sh*t load of money at the beginning but what has she done recently to make bucks ( besides selling family photos to rags)?
And I don't think she owns the rights to her music, since she didn't write it right? So no royalty checks right?
I wouldn't be shocked if she "went MC Hammer on us":lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->