Kacey Carrig

Zephons

Reaction score
Hailing from Chemung, New Jersey, tennis player Kacey Carrig just signed with Ford Models after becoming a finalist in their V Man 2011 model search.

He's the new face of Versace! :flower:

hires911454hires907864k.jpg
hires1007498hires874776.jpg

Height: 6'2"
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue
Country of origin: United States

Agency:

Ford (New York)

models.fordmodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
MODEL SEARCH FINALIST: KACEY

model8b.jpg

May 16, 2011

Over the weekend, six finalists from the VMAN/Ford Model Search were photographed by Steven Klein and styled by Nicola Formichetti for a cover of VMAN. Here, meet the finalists and hear about their shoot. To find out the winner of the search, keep your eyes peeled for VMAN 23, out this Fall.

KACEY CARRIG
Hometown: Chemung, NJ

How did you enjoy your VMAN shoot?
It was very interesting. Steven Klein is a very interesting man. It was a lot of fun! Everyone I met today was great.

What was your favorite thing about the shoot?
Probably getting to know the other contestants, they’re all great guys. I’m probably going to be hanging out with this kid, (fellow finalist) Matt Terry, for the rest of the summer… as cute as that is.

Why do you want to win the VMAN Ford Model Search?
Winning would put me right there on top and get me in the center of the modeling industry, so it would be a big boost.

What are you working on besides modeling?
Currently I am a Business Marketing major at the College of New Jersey, so that is my backup plan.

vman.com

Versace F/W 2012-13 Milan [Exclusive]

vogue.co.uk

^ my pleasure heels ^_^

Versace S/S 2013 Milan

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Versace F/W 2012-13 Ad Campaign by Mert and Marcus

versace.com via anlabe32

Josh Olins takes the whole crew to the beach, for a sleek take on the surf look starring Scott Barnhill, Kacey Carrig, Christopher Wetmore, Jesse Shannon, Justin Barnhill, Jonathan Marquez & Miles McMillan. Styled to perfection by Clare Richardson and featuring sleek pieces by Givenchy, Prada and Dior Homme, the story creates a boys club atmosphere complete with beach house camaraderie. Be sure to check out the piece in full when VMan’s Sports Issue hits newsstands August 23rd.

models.com

^^ HQs

VMAN #27 Fall 2012
'BEACH HOUSE
'
Ph: Josh Olins
Styling: Clare Richardson

clmus.com

Show Package – New York S/S 13

mdc

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics