Your Favorite Models of the S/S 2025 Season

Valentine27

Reaction score
Let's repeat this discussion after this thread by kiwigrape last year!

Who were your favorites, most memorable models, veterans, newbies or returners, of the S/S 2025 season?

Mine were, in no particular order, newbies or not:

- Bibi Breslin
- Ying Ouyang
- Stella Hanan
- Angelina Kendall
- Felice Nova
- Vika Evseeva
- Amelia Gray
- Chu Wong
- Jessica Miller

Lulu Tenney, finally everywhere (love her backstage at Chloe for Vogue France)
Alix Bouthors
newbies:
Stella Hanan
Noemi Kassa

Stella Hanan is the winner. However I prefer more matured looking models like Bibi, shame she she wasn't very busy.

Mina Stankovic.
Prada Exclusive SS25

MA: FoxModel011
IT: Prodigy Management
Still no agency in Paris now.

She is everything and much more.

IMG_8516-copy-copy-copy.jpg Untitled-1-5.jpg Untitled-111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ying Ouyang
Stella Hanan
Ajus Samuel
Olivia Petronella
Yilan Hua
Sandra Murray
Eve Vassant
Vika Evseeva
Chu Wong

Amazed Charlotte Boggia hasn't been brought up here yet, she's SUCH a star to me out of the current crop of newfaces this season. Love seeing Lulu Tenney at every single big show there is this season, and after that Vetements moment (that apparently wasn't pre-planned) and Imaan's absence from the runways this season (sans RL), Anok Yai's runway presence is so, SO appreciated. Always had a soft spot for Mona Tougaard as a model too, so she gets an honorable mention too for her first full international season after so many years.

Def Awar Odhiang. She had a great season. She is slowly making a big name for herself. Joy to watch on the runway. She booked the biggest shows.

Like Sihana Shalaj also very much.

I don’t know did you notice return of Aussie Mali Koopman, I always thought she belongs with A listers and finally here she is.

Def Awar Odhiang. She had a great season. She is slowly making a big name for herself. Joy to watch on the runway. She booked the biggest shows.

Like Sihana Shalaj also very much.

I don’t know did you notice return of Aussie Mali Koopman, I always thought she belongs with A listers and finally here she is.

Definitely Awar. I didn't add but she's at the top for sure! A real star in the making (or maybe she already is!).
Also wanna add Luiza Perote who booked all the big shows and has so much personality!

Anok established herself even more as well as Julia Nobis (even though Julia is not my cup of tea she's definitely an icon).

Is it me or this is a better wave of models coming in since the nepobabies slowed down? A lot of them are being able to show beyond dead eyes which I truly appreciate.

And from the past, I think Jessica Miller was the most talked about girl but it's lovely to see Hana S., Inguna, Caroline T, Bruna Tenorio, Karolin W., etc!

Awar absolutely killed this season. Ajus was on heels the whole time though.

Lulu, Stella, Betsy…I’m sure I’m missing more

Mahi Kabra and Sandra Murray are definitely my takeaways.
Can't wait to see more of Charlotte Bogia and Sam Laban as well.
And obsessed with Larissa Moraes from LV.

pleased to see Lulu got her 'girl of the season' moment after waiting her turn for far long enough.

it's been exciting seeing Ella Dalton popping up quite frequently, she's a relatively new face as far as I'm aware and not much is known about her, I'm curious to see how she'll progress

also relived Alex Consani wasn't just a one-season-wonder and it looks like she'll be consistent for a few seasons. Her social media buzz was a bit over the top her first season but I think she has a great look and a solid walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinzoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->