Kanye West Engaged

VainJane

Reaction score
Kanye West Gets Engaged

Friday - August 11, 2006 by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas

kanye-west-100x100-05.jpg
Kanye West is reportedly engaged and will be tying the knot in the future.
According to People magazine, sources close to Kanye revealed to the magazine that the Chicago-bred rapper was overseas for two weeks recently, and that was where he popped the question to his longtime girlfriend, Alexis.
Alexis' last name and occupation were not made available, but a different source stated that she was West's girlfriend prior to his 2002 car accident.
A representative for Kanye had no comment at this time.
As SOHH previously reported, West is set to take part in The Rolling Stones' North American tour this fall titled' A Bigger Bang'.
He will serve as an opening act for the rock group on their first three dates at Boston's Gillette Stadium (September 20); Halifax, Nova Scotia's Halifax Commons (September 23); and East Rutherford, New Jersey's Giants Stadium (September 27).
http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9575

hot damn, i thought the only person good enough for kanye was himself. :blink:

Honestly, I don't really care for Kanye West. But good that he's getting married. :smile:

Ugh, poor woman. Kayne views women as sex providers only. Imagine being married to that.

ckashie said:
Ugh, poor woman. Kayne views women as sex providers only. Imagine being married to that.

:blink:
How do you know this?
His music is ENTERTAINMENT.
I wouldn't say things about him based on his music.

I'm glad it's his long-time girlfriend... nice to see when musicians stick to their roots somewhat... :flower:

It's nice to know that they've been dating for a while beforehand, but man...I just cannot picture him married. I think his is the only ego that can fit in the house.

Didnt he say his a sex addict?Anyway i dont think he should get married!

Kanye West and girlfriend leave Mr. Chows in Beverly Hills, 08-17-06
lime-light.org

^^They must have been broken up for a while because thats not the girl I saw on his mtv diary or the one that he bought to the mtv awards. And I heard he broke up with his girlfriend because she went on my space and talked about their relationship, I don't know what the hells going on

Moofins said:
I just cannot picture him married. I think his is the only ego that can fit in the house.

Totally agree :lol:

I love the music but not the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->