Lara Stone Engaged to David Walliams *Update* They're Married!

I have to agree with you MulletProof about her make up,or lack of,that was the first thing I noticed. Having said that I'm really pleased for them both and looks like it would have been a gorgeous ceremony,her dress is beautiful from whatI can see.

Going to the reception:

article1278651099c94150.jpg

dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
From all I can see, her wedding dress is a dream. The reception one is it Givenchy also, I bet her boobs needed a breather after that...

sorta tacky to have your t*ts hanging out so much on your wedding...

What a sex bomb at the reception, wow! Gotta agree about the boobs, though. Maybe it is just what we call bad angle here :D I want to see her wedding dress in full length, this far it looks amazing.

I watched Little Britain yesterday, and I couldn´t help laughing, when I thought Lara is going to marry this guy. I hope they have long, happy and fun life together!

I think she looks gorgeous. Hope we get to see the full length of the dress one day.

Anyone know if any other models besides Lily were there? She's the only one who's been pictured.

r6xyq0.jpg

zimbo.com

^ Maybe she didn't need to walk the gauntlet of press as she was already staying at Claridge's for her role as a bridesmaid?

congrats! gorgeous dress. :heart:

I have to say though, some nice makeup would've done her more good.. she's so pretty but she looks like she went to a fitting instead of her own wedding, a bit too natural for my taste.

Maybe she did have nicer makeup, but it was a little bit ruined, as the press is saying Lara was crying when she said her vows...who knows.

Her wedding dress. (by Ricardo Tisci)

2whqybb.jpg
11rrnsi.jpg

startraks/lima-fans.com via CoutureChic

ew her hair! other than that I am so happy for these two, so cute together

I feel that pic is so sweet,so i post the complete:flower:
3310o45.jpg

dlisted.com via TFS's member Lilystorm,thanks~

Aww congrats to Lara, she looked sooo beautiful. A thigh high slit wedding dress, now there's a supermodel!! :lol:

THAT is a supermodel wedding :lol: I think she looked amazing. I must really love her t*ts?

I actually like that she didn't wear that much makeup. She doesn't seem like the makeup-wearing type of person. She is much fiercer au natural, and she knows it!

Anyway, I think they look amazing. So sweet.

THAT is a supermodel wedding :lol: I think she looked amazing. I must really love her t*ts?

I actually like that she didn't wear that much makeup. She doesn't seem like the makeup-wearing type of person. She is much fiercer au natural, and she knows it!

Anyway, I think they look amazing. So sweet.

Yes,she didn't wear much makeup,but so perfect~:heart:

Two Very Important Guests Did Not Show Up To David Walliams' Wedding

davidwalliamslarastone.jpg

David Walliams of Little Britain married Dutch supermodel Lara Stone in London yesterday, and everybody in Harvey Price's address book (aka every single celebrity on that side of the Atlantic) showed up. Well, everybody except for a bride's most important guests: EYEBROWS!!!!! Here comes the bride, and there goes me to the local Walgreens to buy that b*tch a pencil! Why wasn't her "something borrowed" brows?!
Seriously, did Lara Stone's eyebrows star in a real-life remake of Runaway Bride and bust out of that b*tch? b*tch didn't get cold feet, she got cold brows! I don't know how David repeated the words "I David, take you Lara" when she looks like she just crawled out from under the rubble of a meth lab explosion.
How can you trust someone with your full heart when they seem to be in love with the fact that they look like something out of The Hills Have Eyes. The Stone Needs Brows is more like it. It's one of the most important days of your life and you're doing it without brows? Something's wrong with that ho. Hopefully, they honeymoon at the Sharpie factory so she can work that **** out. If she doesn't use a Sharpie now, she'll be using one to sign divorce papers in the near future. Truthery.
Here's some pictures of David and his brow-less bride. When Lara threw the bouquet, I bet you the ladies in the crowd threw their brow pencils back at her.
dlisted.com

:rofl:

^^ Very. Someone who hasn't done his homework and wants to be smart and witty on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->