Lara Stone Engaged to David Walliams *Update* They're Married!

Glittery_Bug

Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-supermodel-girlfriend-whirlwind-romance.html

David Walliams has confirmed he is set to marry his supermodel girlfriend of four months after a whirlwind romance.

The camp comedian has proposed to Vogue covergirl Lara Stone, who is 13 years his junior, after her parents gave their blessing to the relationship.

She is a latest in a long line of female conquests who have succumbed to the charms of the 38-year-old Little Britain star who is famous for his cross-dressing roles.

article-1244590-07C3A805000005DC-523_468x618.jpg

Happy couple: David Walliams and his new fiance Lara Stone

Early last year the 38-year-old split with model Lauren Budd, 18, who he still remains friends with. Other beauties linked with the actor include Patsy Kensit, Abi Titmuss and Australian model Emily Scott.
Dutch born Lara, 25, began dating Walliams in September last year, and the pair went to great lengths to keep their relationship a secret.
The couple are said to have been spending nights together watching TV and going out for secret dinners around London, instead of hanging around the capital's usual celebrity haunts.

A friend of the pair said the actor phoned the model's parents in Holland to ask for their blessing before asking the big question. He also bought her a vintage engagement ring in LA.

Walliams told The Sun: 'Yes, it's true, we're engaged and blissfully happy'.

article-1226898-072CA25A000005DC-792_224x606.jpg
article-1226898-072860D6000005DC-674_224x607.jpg

Model behaviour: Lara Stone at work in Paris

Blonde Lara has worked for all the top fashion labels in her ten-year catwalk career and was the December cover star on British Vogue.

In the magazine she admitted to spending four weeks in rehab earlier last year to treat her use of alcohol.

'I am a complete alcoholic,' she said. 'It used to be so easy to say to someone, 'Get me a bottle of vodka,' and they'd run and get it.
'Going to rehab was the best decision I ever made. The last six months have been the best of my life.'

She is also the new face of French fashion house Louis Vuitton and recently replaced Madonna in a £6.5million advertising deal.

In an interview last August, Walliams said he was ready to settle down and start a family, claiming he wanted three children.

He said 'three's a gang,' but added 'My work is not conductive to a stable relationship.

'You get this amazing high when you're on stage. But when you're back in your hotel room at midnight, on your own, you do feel especially lonely.. I've been single for years - I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time.'

don't know much background on these two, but the article has a heck of a lot of red flags pointing towards this not ending well

Poor Lara,
Walliams makes me sick! he seems to have no social conduct, his ego is huge, he is unfunny (and I find almost everyone funny), talks too much so he is just babbling s***.
Once he was on this british quiz called the big fat quiz of the year and was against Noel Fielding and Russell Brand, needless to say he could not keep up with the others wit and spent the whole quiz complaining about it being unfair ( I think it was supposed to be funny but it was just whingy and lame), and he is just so old! I am pretty ok with most age gaps but him and an 18 year old (previously) is too much.
I hope for Lara's sake it doesn't work :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to Lara :heart: though i was convinced that David was gay for a few months

i guess he just does camp humour

Can't people just date and see how things go before wripping out a ring?

Congrats to them :smile: Lara deserves all happiness and I hope that David will bring that to her. They seem very much in love.

The ring:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Lara certainly looks very happy, which is all that really matters I guess. I like David better than her last guy, who looked a total sleaze.

Now the important question is, who will do Lara's dress for the big day?! Riccardo, Karl... oh the possibilities!

dailymail.co.uk

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

beautiful ring, though.

A friend of mine used to date David. I can't believe he's now engaged to a supermodel :lol:

I hope this doesn't hurt her career.

He looks way younger than 38, they seem happy though.

Weirdest couple ever. I like Walliams, but jesus i would not want to date him. Lucky man, I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->