Karen Elson

she is one of my favorite models :heart:

nm-04-04.jpg

nm-04-06.jpg

nm-04-08.jpg

nm-04-01.jpg

moussemaker said:
Wow her colouring is perfection. :heart:

This is hard to explain, but whenever I see Karen Elson, she just seems to exude a sort of intelligence that I think makes her extremely appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her!!! She has a unique, glamourous look. A lot of the popular models right now have a very young, natural face which is great but sometimes it's hard to distinguish them. Karen stands out to me.

Thanks for all those pictures, I definitely need to save some.

She is so pretty i hate how everone seems to dislike her.

Attachments

• 00320f.jpg
    00320f.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 49
motaman8165 said:
She is so pretty i hate how everone seems to dislike her.

I agree with you motaman8165 :flower: - Karen is a very beautiful woman with lots of attitude too! B)

COVER
10 Magazine Autumn 2003
ph. Alex Cayley

Karen is wearing a drop-dead-gorgeous YSL turquoise dress designed by the old master - Tom Ford! :blush: :heart:
karenelson20030900cover010alex.jpg

Maybe Karen has something on her mind!:unsure: :rolleyes:

a legend

She is much more beautiful in person than any picture can ever show.

she is also one of the nicest models Ive ever met.

aside from kate moss she is the most legendary model of our lifetimes, and STILL growing.

I love Karen in the new louis vuitton ads in the desert.. she looks GREAT.. i agree also with the posters who say she looks like a movie star from hollywood's golden days..

Attachments

• lv_karen-Elson_ss2004_001.jpg
    lv_karen-Elson_ss2004_001.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 66
  • LV_ss2004_karen-elson.jpg
    LV_ss2004_karen-elson.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 60
CharlottefromCA said:
I love Karen in the new louis vuitton ads in the desert.. she looks GREAT.. i agree also with the posters who say she looks like a movie star from hollywood's golden days..

I agree CharlottefromCA! :flower:

Yes Karen does have those classic movie star looks from the 1940s!
I was thinking in particular of a classic film noir movie called "Gilda" with Rita Hayworth.

Many of the designers right now are influenced by a movie called "The Aviator" which I think has just won an Oscar for its costume design. You can see this theme in many of the Fall 2005 collections! ^_^
mptv1.gif

mptv1.gif

btw if you want to see a cool movie site try www.imdb.com :woot:

I was totally thinking Rita Hayworth too

also.. Joan Crawford

Attachments

• importD28.jpg
    importD28.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 9
legend

shes one of the most beautiful humans Ive ever seen and also one of the nicest models Ive ever met. :heart:

Im certain that in years to come she will be remembered as a total legend in the fashion business for many reasons including her extraordinary red-haired beauty & skin, her initial edginess now transformed into super-glamourous beauty, and her longevity which is already amazing being a super-model in 2 centuries & no signs of stopping. her current campaigns like armani & YSL are extraordinary & she is only getting better.

and btw her singing is almost as beautiful as her beauty i think she will be noted for that too if ever given the proper venue. :o
If janice dickenson can write best-sellers, karen can have a singing career & as I say shes already a legend but watch her legend grow as the years move on. :heart:

lady grey said:
shes one of the most beautiful humans Ive ever seen and also one of the nicest models Ive ever met. :heart:

Im certain that in years to come she will be remembered as a total legend in the fashion business for many reasons including her extraordinary red-haired beauty & skin, her initial edginess now transformed into super-glamourous beauty, and her longevity which is already amazing being a super-model in 2 centuries & no signs of stopping. her current campaigns like armani & YSL are extraordinary & she is only getting better.

and btw her singing is almost as beautiful as her beauty i think she will be noted for that too if ever given the proper venue. :o
If janice dickenson can write best-sellers, karen can have a singing career & as I say shes already a legend but watch her legend grow as the years move on. :heart:

lady grey, as you seem to know her, what is her height? In backstage pics, she looks about 5'8...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->