Karen Mulder

Sweet rus

Reaction score
I am surprised there is no therad devoted to Karen. She is not modelling now but I think this goegeous model deserves to have her own thread.
Date of Birth: June 1, 1970 Place of Birth: Vlaardingen, Netherlands.
Nationality: Dutch.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue/Grey
Height: 5' 10"
Bust-Waist-Hips: (in.) 33½-23½-34
Dress Size:8
Shoe Size: 9
Agencies: New York-Aline Souliers, Paris-Elite, Milan-Elite
Hobbies: Reading, singi

source: km02.com

Karen is retired from modelling. She got her break at age 17 after coming second in the 1985 Elite Look of the Year contest. Karen appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, 1997-1998. Along with Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell, she has a toy doll of herself. She has also released a CD-ROM on beauty tips. Karen married Rene Bosne but is now divorced and was then engaged to Jean Yves le Fur. She has a sister Saskia who is an actor.

Km223.JPG

Km433.jpg

Action Innocence Benefit Lunch Jan 2005
nzrhpg.jpg

NRJ Music Awards 22 Jan 2005
nzri94.jpg

53 ANNUAL CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 17 May 2000
nzrj3c.jpg

nzrlaa.jpg

nzrlgj.jpg

nzrllt.jpg

thanks for this thread, I :heart: Karen Mulder, she was a Barbie :rolleyes: , very classy and elegant, besides her personality was always funny and playful with her pals , especially with Carla Bruni. :lol:

I couldn't agree with you more. I thought she was really gorgeous - and hot - not like many of the vapid zombies stomping down the runways these days. And thanx for posting the beautiful pix:P . I never saw the UK ELLE cover before. What's the year? I've got many of my own scans of her from the VSC - back in the early 90's when the VSC still had pretentions to class. These are from the Xmas '92 VSC:

199211vscxmas11karenmulder6h9o.th.jpg

my pleasure! I am glad you like the pcts!
Joseph26, i am totally agree with you

and capt bob thank you for your scans! they are great! Elle cover is from 1992 Nov

she should be the definition of "High Class" fashion model, In mid 90's she was like a princess in Monaco.

this is my fav Karen runway pic, Versace 1995 :rolleyes:

Attachments

• versace.jpg
    versace.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 47
capt_bob said:
I've got many of my own scans of her from the VSC - back in the early 90's when the VSC still had pretentions to class. These are from the Xmas '92 VSC:

More of my own scans of the scrumptious Karen from the Xmas '92 VSC:

From the same Xmas '92 VSC: Annette Roque, Yasmeen Ghauri & Karen:

And again:
199211vscxmas11karenmulder31h9.jpg

199211vscxmas11karenmulder41h3.jpg

she was probbly the karolina of her time very sexy in an almost commercial way but also very high fashion! last time i heard she was singing then had some memnatl problems then there was the dissappearance rumour anyone know what she up to now?

abit offtopic i cant believe how those 'mummy' dresses got into VS!!!

Urban Stylin said:
abit offtopic i cant believe how those 'mummy' dresses got into VS!!!

In 92-93, everyone was wearing those mummy dresses. It was the 70s peasant girl renaissance.

Karen still looks like a goddess. I heard about her mental difficulties not long ago and wonder how exaggerated they were.

Urban Stylin said:
she was probbly the karolina of her time very sexy in an almost commercial way but also very high fashion! last time i heard she was singing then had some memnatl problems then there was the dissappearance rumour anyone know what she up to now?

I have to disagree with that, Karolina doesn't have the beauty of Karen Mulder, the only common thing in both models is the blonde hair.

capt_bob, thanks for those VS pics! :woot: :flower: :P

KK is beautiful - but I think Karen might have the edge.:P And more of my own scans from the Xmas '92 VSC:

199211vscxmas11karenmulder14h0.jpg

199211vscxmas11karenmulder13h7.jpg

199211vscxmas11karenmulder22h3.jpg

199211vscxmas11karenmulder20h0.jpg

199211vscxmas11karenmulder21h7.jpg

Same Xmas '92 VSC, with, in upper right, Suzanne Lanza:
199211vscxmas11karenmulder11su.jpg

199211vscxmas11karenmulder19h9.jpg

I am surprised there wasn't a thread on her either! Forget Doutzen, forget Kim... this is the biggest Dutch model to ever grace the Earth. I think she is beautiful and I love her... Too bad she couldn't cope with the industry and the fame... such a sweet girl :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->