Karen Walker anyone?

MJriding hood

Reaction score
hey
:innocent: im coming from down under in nz-yeah, so proud of lord of the rings (not)
just wondering has anyone heard of Karen Walker? wot do you think of her and her designs? and wot about Zambesi?World?
shes priddy big down here, check her out for yourself
yeah, i so envy all of you who are in close proximity to the fashion capitals...
i'd die to go to Tokyo, Paris, London, NY, Milan, Berlin.....:shock:

heres some of her stuff-TELL ME WOT YOU THINK!
k_walker.jpg

hi mjridinghood..
welcome to the fashion spot...:flower:
we have discussed karen walker several times here at the spot...
here is the link to some pics and discussion about her most recent collection
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21901

if you check the bottom of this page...there are other links with more articles and pictures posted...:wink:

what season are the pics you posted from?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey softgrey!
its from her latest in NZ Autumn Winter '05 'Living with Cannibals and other adventures' -its got the whole african safari theme to it-you like it?

I agree, her winter 2005 stuff is beautiful. She always manages to come out with wearble but stylish clothes. I really wanted that short sleeved dress that you posted there. Its so pretty. And the quality of KW stuff is usually pretty good (which is always a good thing. lol).

I STILL want that love heart bag from her s/s collection a few years ago though.

Nice stuff! Silly me, when I saw this thread I thought what is Karen from Will & Grace doing in the designer section?

Tinuviel said:
Nice stuff! Silly me, when I saw this thread I thought what is Karen from Will & Grace doing in the designer section?
:lol: I thought the same thing :lol:
lovely designs, very cute ^_^ :heart:

MJriding hood said:
o THAT heart bag/dress/jacket...(lol) yeah it was really quite something it did get quite tacky though near the end but was a pleasant collection i guess

Boy did it get tacky! It screamed Karen Walker 2003/4 S/S (was it that season?). But still the tailoring in the rest of the non-love-hearted stuff was gorgeous.

It seems like her heart pattern has been knocked off by everybody

I adore her Liberal and Miserable collection, her website is hard to navigate though, I'll try to find some pictures later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->