Karl Lagerfeld F/W 2017.18 : Taylor Hill & Mackinley Hill by Karl Lagerfeld

apple

Reaction score
This Fall-Winter 2017 campaign has arrived … and KARL is #twinning!

Featuring model-of-the-moment Taylor Hill, her sister Mackinley, and Ash Stymest, the campaign brings the season’s key pieces to life with a strong, striking aesthetic. Taylor and Mackinley wear mix-and-match outfits to nearly resemble twins.

The campaign was shot by Karl Lagerfeld in his iconic studio at 7L in Paris. To capture the images, he used bright lights and minimal shadows for a compelling and powerful result.

“Shooting with Karl is really fast; he knows what he wants,” said Taylor Hill, who was playfully dancing with her sister on set. “He puts you into position and he just takes the picture, and then he’s like: ‘Perfect!’”

Ash also shared his thoughts: “Karl is iconic. He knows what looks good, so I trust him to make me look good!” When he’s not modelling, Ash is a musician in a band; his effortlessly cool, rocker aesthetic is a perfect complement to the KARL LAGERFELD brand.

Watch the video for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes peek at the shoot!

karl.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be mean, but don't tell me Taylor sister is thinking of going into modelling! She's not really model material at all. Her features look so pedestrian, like some random girl picked off the street. She's actually making Taylor look like a beauty.

The shot of them in the black and white looks are cool, everything else is as mediocre as this brand.

The PR intro is hilarious. They all look dead behind the eyes. Way to go Karl! :flower:

I like the shot with the mini Karl bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->