Karlie Kloss

scaled.php

With the fam on a good ole fashioned road trip!...so nice not to fly for once :smile: #QualityTime with my little puppy joe
scaled.php

Poolside with my main man... #summerLOVE
twitter.com/karlie_kloss

Now no hair in her face, but a dangly earring. It kind of bothers me more than the hair :/

Well I guess that the campaign is all about the movement so I don't really consider it a problem!!I quite like it tbh :flower:

Now no hair in her face, but a dangly earring. It kind of bothers me more than the hair :/
totally agree!! i got elle mag in the mail yesterday & she had a odlr pic where the hair was all up in her face:( i annoyed the heck outta me cuz if it wasn't for that the pic woulda been AMAZING

OMG She shot with Fan Bingbing!! SOOOO COOL :woot: :lol:
And love the new De La Renta shot!She looks so gorgeous!
Her swinsuit looks really interesting in that twitter picture...wanna see more :shifty:

A couple pics that were featured in the letter from the editor

my scan vogue us sept 2011 (i hope i sourced this correctly?)

Here's a fun fact about the Go East! editorial in Vogue - it was shot back in November 2010, around Thanksgiving time. Its crazy how long they have been waiting to publish this editorial!

^^ She looks so fresh and beautiful, and she sounds so lovely in the interview as usual :heart:

It bugs me how she always refers to herself as "SOOOO OLD" in her interviews.... honey, you're 19.

I think it's more she just feels old since she has already experienced more in her life than some people do in their lifetimes.

Hi Kokobombon, thanks for scanning the Alive ed, but there's another picture Ms. Kloss's at the contents page... Unintentionally found at Alive's website, which provides a digital copy of the September issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->