Karlie Kloss

one more from Alive mag.
8a38adae.jpg

alivemag.com

Couldn't get a paragraph into that horrible written interview. So many brackets and quote marks! I'll assume it's lovely though :wink:

Hi Kokobombon, thanks for scanning the Alive ed, but there's another picture Ms. Kloss's at the contents page... Unintentionally found at Alive's website, which provides a digital copy of the September issue.

They´re not scans but pages from the digital mag :flower:

downmagaz.com

I checked the US Vogue webpage today and Karlie is featured in 3 of like 6 banners right on top :smile:

vogue.com

Mm Maxmara Magazine 10 Pages Of Karlie Inside

KARLIE is in an inside great editorial for the MaxMara anniversary latest edition of their magazine. I do not know the photographer as he/she is not credited anywhere. 10 page spread, very bluey colors.:heart::heart:
If anyone knows who it is shot by, let us know. thank you.:D

I love her showcard, actually. The short hair is cute and different -- she definitely should not cut her hair though. But, I really like her with the long hair and BANGS.

i just can't wait to see her on every major show ruling the runway this season:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Karlie will be at Topshop on Broadway for Fashion's Night Out, alongside Coco Rocha, and Abbey Lee.

Ah so excited to go, I hope I get to meet her! If it's not too busy I will definitely take pictures and post them here :smile:

Modelinia Beautiful Friends Forever Bracelet Launch

getty, zimbio and modelinia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->