Karlijn Veling

Amazing at CK! But i agree with Heather, then again they had a stellar casting there.

Lousy photoshop job in COACD pictures, they took half of her nose off in the second picture :blink:

The continued shots from the set posted on the previous page are where it's at, her hair there is perfection, and I love the minimalistic attire with the background :wub:

^ I don't think there is any photoshop used on these digitals tbh, but it seems like a fact that Perrett's shots often don't really do the girls much justice...

I don't think her current hairstyle suits her best; her features are enhanced when her hair is pulled back and I'd imagine she'd look better if her hair was longer, sleeker, and possibly darker.

1#FashionVictim i totally agree with you..this new short haircut doesn t suit her best!!

I don't care about her hair length, but I think the lighter hair the better with her. Plus it helps to distinguish herself from Bo Don, Ymre, Patrija and the MANY other Dutchies who are out there currently.

What a face :heart:

20fal1d.jpg
k9uaec.jpg
20kanex.jpg
2jfdgsl.jpg

supermodels.nl

She looks like Karolin Wolter at CK :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's been in the Dutch Grazia several times I tought, I love her!

US ELLE MARCH 2011

The High Life

Karlijn & Yulia by KT Auleta

ebook

I saw her yesterday. She was standing right next to me while we were both waiting for the F train. And she sat right across from me while we were actually on the F train. She's absolutely gorgeous in real life.

Elle Finland February 2011

Takki rokkaa
Mia Dillemuth Photos Johnny Kangasniemi
Model Karlijn V./Mikas

Scanned by me

She has a beautifully styled spread on Net-A-Porter this week, she fits that clean sleek styling so perfectly :heart:

netaporter

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to see Karlijn doing Resort season!

Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2012

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->