Karolina Kurkova

Gorgeous look. My favorite of her in a while now. I low how chic it is. Simple, yet dramatic. I especially love the hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very lovely in that black dress. She has such a stunning face, I love the makeup she was wearing.

sorry guys, I cannot agree. there have been plenty of KK looks which were much better than this one.

it's not sexy, not feminine, not interesting, not flawless, looks like she is ill...
I love Karolina, but I must be objective, and I can't praise each of her look

just compare the looks
we cannot put name "flawless" for this actual pics of Karolina in black you posted and the same way for those below,?no way..too much difference

karolinakurkovanetcandi.th.jpg
[/URL]
SIZE]

^ I love each of those looks as well. Karolina does simple so beautifully and elegantly.

very sad she won't be doing VS show. Is it 100 % sure or is there a slight chance she can be there?

Vogue Brazil cover is just stunning :heart:

she looks very sophiscated @ Armani. meanwhl is it just me or is she taller than everyone at that event

I would of loved to see Karolina there, she's looking amazing and no one can carry a pair of wings like her!

TBH the VSFS has been losing its appeal to me since that show that had Tyra Banks in it, its probably a good thing shes not in it

:rolleyes: If Karolina is absent in VS show it means VS is going to the dogs.

It's not that they didn't want her. She had previous commitments. You can't fault VS for that

:rolleyes: The most important is final result not they wanted her or not. The result is: VS without Karolina. And with Anja Rubik. VS becomes second league.

:rolleyes: The most important is final result not they wanted her or not. The result is: VS without Karolina. And with Anja Rubik. VS becomes second league.

ok I saw pics from this yearVS show, omg, it became a s...t!

many unknown models , many first timers... too many young girls, and the outfits...looks like in circus.. definetly one the worst show ever!:cry::shock::shock:
where are topmodels!!? and anja rubik in VS, ok she's top model BUT...??ok I like her, she's from Poland as me, but she in vs? omg, it's not sexy!

I miss Karolina!

She announced on twitter that she just finished shooting for Willy Vandeperre and Carine Roitfeld with the other VS Angels. :woot: ^_^ Can't wait to see what it is!

VS without KK won't be ever the same.... As for Anja R. What the hell did they think about:doh: She sucked last year and I'm sure she won't be shining this year....I'm more pleased to see Magdalena F. as her fellow polish model even tho I'm not her fan:innocent:

I miss Karolina!

She announced on twitter that she just finished shooting for Willy Vandeperre and Carine Roitfeld with the other VS Angels. :woot: ^_^ Can't wait to see what it is!

You're not the only one :flower:
well it's interesting news wonder what's that shooting about!

VS without KK won't be ever the same.... As for Anja R. What the hell did they think about:doh: She sucked last year and I'm sure she won't be shining this year....I'm more pleased to see Magdalena F. as her fellow polish model even tho I'm not her fan:innocent:

ok just read that Magda wasn't there :shock:

she is high fashion any way !!!!

so this is not such a big deal she isn't in it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->