The Return Of The Glamazons.....

^Ooh yes I agree with all those choices Salvatore! They all have that 90s look going on. Very strong and womanly.

Luxx said:
I feel its time this topic be moved back into the forefront now that every other magazine is talking about Catherine McNeil and her presence ushering in a new age of girls with sex appeal, classic looks and many of the features of the 90s supermodels.

CATHERINE

63n1s29.jpg
6aho0g1.jpg

My question are is this truly the start of a fresh wave of models and if so which other girls would qualify as being a part of this movement away from the girlish and almost doll like beauty personified by the current crop of it girls and towards the sex appeal and womanly glamour of the 90s models.

Off the top of my head I would say that Doutzen is definitely a glamazon in my book though she's been around for awhile so I can't count her as part of a new wave.

63iesk9.jpg
67oafy0.jpg

Credit: Style.com
I think catherine and doutzen would've faded out into the background during the glamazon era

they are not glamazons in my book, you need more than long hair and boobs to be a glamazon. Catherine's arms are so skinny an her attitude fragile.

this is a Glamazon. Tatjana Patitz, Italian Vogue 1988.

th2glamge6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->