Kat Bespyatikh

cap3

bscap0054oj.jpg

A lot of nudity there, fabri. :unsure:
Thanks for keeping this thread alive though...:blush:

from United Bambo RTW F/W 2005... not my favourite... ^_^ (putting it mildly)

source www.style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute backstage pics with Ingune in 2003 fall RTW Guy Laroche!

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't been seeing anything new so here is some old stuff (that hasn't been shown either i think)

Giorgio Armani RTW f/w 2005...
originally posted at bellazon forums!

Slick in black and showing just enough thigh to intrigue. Today at Guy Laroche Spring 06. Credit: Reuters/Philippe Wojazer.

Katya is exquisite and quite talented, in each of her pictures she manages to project a different character. She really becomes the part.

Does anyone know exactly how tall she is?

And does anyone have more personal stories of what she's like in real life? Of what I've heard on this thread she sounds like a really great young lady, and in my opinion that's what it takes to be a top model- you can have all the looks in the world, but if you don't have the personality in the inside you won't be successful. Kat, if she's really as wonderful as she seems, is certainly headed for the top!

Katya is exquisite and quite talented, in each of her pictures she manages to project a different character. She really becomes the part.

Does anyone know exactly how tall she is?

And does anyone have more personal stories of what she's like in real life? Of what I've heard on this thread she sounds like a really great young lady, and in my opinion that's what it takes to be a top model- you can have all the looks in the world, but if you don't have the personality in the inside you won't be successful. Kat, if she's really as wonderful as she seems, is certainly headed for the top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->