Kat Graham

2r4suhs.jpg

210ewlu.jpg

katerina-images.com

Katerina Graham 2010-08-08 - 2010 Teen Choice Awards - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^I like her dress but a part of me thinks she used a professional Be-Dazzler kit to put on those faux gemstones.

The Moet Rose Lounge Presents NE-YO's Champagne Life

zimbio

^She sure can move. But I wonder, why they used every means to make her skin look lighter in that video?

i was wondering the same but that's what she probably wanted...:unsure:

katerina-images

Kat Graham hangs with Fans

I think that Kat has got to be my favorite female actress of all time. Not only because of the tremendous talent that she shares with us on a weekly basis but for her kind heartedness that she shares with her fans as often as possible. Lets not forget that on Monday Kat did a U- stream video for all the fans folllowed by hundreds of emails. I know I recieved 3. I tell you this so that you realize that Kat loves all her fans and would move heaven and earth for them if she could.

Brannan and I started out yesterday with and email from Kat asking us to set. SO we were thrilled and excited to finally give her the cast book that we had made for her. Kat and the rest of the cast were so busy filming that it took her alot longer than she had though to come out to us but we didnt mind because we enjoy watching them film. It is exciting to see them work. Kat texted me around 7 and asked if we were still there and I said of course! SO you she said she was on her way! A few minutes later a van pulled up and out jumped Kat looking cute as always in her Vampire shirt. haha Kat came over and we were able to give her the book I actually thought she was gonna cry for a minute it was really sweet. OF course Kat talked with all the fans took pictures and just hung out for a while. Kat, Brannan and I love you and thank you for your time and for signing the Vampire Stalker shirt!!! When she got ready to leave I asked her if she would mind taking Zach his cast book and she did

vampirestalkers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->