1785_16228.jpg
1785_16019.jpg

1785_16226.jpg
1785_16225.jpg

1785_16240.jpg
1785_16235.jpg

1785_16224.jpg
1785_16230.jpg

from the Women agency; I want her hair, so thick!

Last edited by a moderator:
tortoisie, I hope I spelled right:blush: must have got that from reality macedonia today, the reason at least in my understanding they are comparing her to carmen is because carmen came from a small obsecure town in estonia ( I believe) and know carmen has started a modeling buissness their and brought money to that economy , so they are saying if katerina becomes famous she will bring that same popularity to her small town ( i cant spell) skopje macedonia. cestmagique wonderful pics beat me to it:wink: ok everybody who loves katerina think poloroids, poloroids ( sorry dying to get my hands on some) or anyone who knows her send in pictures, I would love to see pics of her and her fam like the ones of cinita, any way lets make our girl katerina #1:flower:

sinstinker, thank you for that explanation! :flower:

I certainly wish Katarina all the best and great prosperity in their little town. :clap:

And Yes, you did spell my name right! :smartass: ^_^ You have a very funny name! :P

cestmagique, sinstinker, thank you for the gorgeous pics! :flower:

no problem tortoisie! new from Bottega Veneta, style.com.

00090m.jpg
00350m.jpg

cestmagique, cest superb here are some pics from first view project alabama and two from getty from pucci

00228.jpg

00227.jpg

00214.jpg

00213.jpg

00172.jpg

55814857.jpg

55814866.jpg

firstview needs to work faster:shock: I am waiting patiently for backstage from all the ny shows, want to get the backstage, I went through all of rosa cha backstage and they only had one pic of her :(

just a thought cause I am in one of those thoughtful moods, u know how I have mentioned she looks kinda like a younger demi moore, the reason I am saying this was I was looking at my french vogue a couple months back with demi on cover
and she really has a resemblence , well *idea* a fashion mag should play on that and do a demi/ ashton parody ( I did not say my ideas were good) but I swear for anyone who has seen the french vogue I am talking about with demi on cover ( think about it) and one more food for thought who is doing versace campaign none other than demi ( hey donatella *hint, hint* wink wink:(p

aww, she's so cute! thanks oh sinful one! I'm waiting for the new shows to be uploaded... :innocent: I need to be more patient, haha.

sinstinker said:
and she really has a resemblence , well *idea* a fashion mag should play on that and do a demi/ ashton parody ( I did not say my ideas were good) but I swear for anyone who has seen the french vogue I am talking about with demi on cover ( think about it) and one more food for thought who is doing versace campaign none other than demi ( hey donatella *hint, hint* wink wink:(p

ooo Katarina for Versace! wouldn't that be a sight... I like your idea! I didn't originally see the resemblance but I do now. but I don't like Demi. :blink: :innocent:

hahahahaha sinful one ( like that) remember she does not look exactly like demi, really not a fan of hers myself, but I was on mona johanson thread and they have lots of pics of her in kates obsession days and some say she reminds of kate, now I dont really like kate and mona I like, but in this industry sorry horrible spelling they are always talking about shes the next naomi, kate, linda etc fashion especially in US always wants to make comparison, advertisers, casting people, play it safe...I want our girl to be seen so If I make a comment that she has resemblence its only that cause katerina is beautiful in her own way maybe just maybe if casting agents start to see her in this light we will see more of her:flower: ( i am probably delusional see I dont even know if I spelled that right) spring advertising I want to see katerinas face posted every where, I want to see her in vogues around the world, I want to see her have major ad campaigns, how I wish I worked in the industryB)

your spelling is excellent, my dear! and you are quite right. I am going to scour the internet for more pics, I don't want to wait for the pics to load. :shifty:

btw I know you live in America, sinstinker, but are you originally American? only curious; I love to know people's origins. I am an "original" American as it goes. :lol:

edit-- -_- I wish you could access the big collection sites w/o money or partnership with a publication. :cry:

cestmagique actually born in the easternblock czech/hungary...I am a visual person my mother modeled in the 70's no not famous or anything and my dad art dealer, so as my father calls it everyone has an "eye" u just have to find, but I am collector I have vogues from the sixties with verushka, marisa berenson, lauren hutton ( a truly american original) then 70's with christy janice, patti hansen, beverly johnson, early eighties with gia, paulina, rosmary mcgrotha michaela bercu the nineties with with naomi,stephanie s, helena ure avatar( another original) claudia I could go on ( i need not to go on:blush: ) I have studied the faces over time I feel like I have taken model 101 course, yes I think it sucks about money part and needing to access sites, but this is an entertainment buissness think of IMG for instance they have divisions for our top athletes, models, actors and actressess ( money , money , money) I remember when whilemina did not represent actors on their page jessica simpson, but now everyone has to have a piece of action the photographer, the agency he works for etc, sorry I get in trouble with my thinking rants:cry:

know if we could just convince katerina or her agency/booker to have a pay site, well that would be my money well spentB)

here are old polaroids ... I have two little videos of her from the 'beginning' of her career, does anyone know a site that lets you host videos? (similar to imageshack) I think they are .avi files

gogopilgrim, u are now my new friend:D where did u get those movies , as mastercard says priceless:wink: ( no really u outdid ure self, luv ya for it:heart:

hear are some pics from style com

00560m.jpg

00140m.jpg

00220m.jpg

sinstinker said:
gogopilgrim, u are now my new friend:D where did u get those movies , as mastercard says priceless:wink: ( no really u outdid ure self, luv ya for it:heart:

:lol:
I got them from Wilhelmina back when she was with them in NYC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->