Katarina Ivanovska

ya know, sin, and all other fans, the more I see her the more I'm positive we picked a winner. she has both high fashion and commercial appeal, and the pics at Cavalli... she's a total vamp.

ahhh yes cestmagique, she has alll these possibilities, and if u ever go on look model search site u will see they have a little post comment section, I posted a comment about her and her friend posted a post saying how much she deserved look model search ( I agree:D ) and "kiki" has a great sense of humor, and I think in this biz u really need one:wink: here's our"kiki"

the credits go to wireimage and fashionstock

IMG_932420copy.jpg

IMG_932320copy.jpg

DSC_827120copy.jpg

IMG_932220copy.jpg

kiki, how cute! :lol: people call me kitten :rolleyes: oh, the sting of nicknames!

but anyway there's a video on style.com for behnez sarafpour (sp?) that features her. not much, but it's something.

I really like Katrina, she's very pretty. She's had a great season on the runway so far, hopefully it'll continue in Paris

I say bonjour paris, j'taime katarina:P I think she will do just fine, ok its late and I am corny, but if u have watched starwars " the force is strong with this one" , yes slightly looney, but we all need humor (please find humor:blush: )

cestmagique, thanks for the FYI on benaz vid, did u or have u checked out from last season roberto cavalli fall vid, she is in that one quite a bit:flower:

^ :lol: you're a funny chick, sin. I'll check out the video. :flower:

I don't think these are reposts, but i don't have time to check right now... so forgive if they are. :flower:

img.aspx
img.aspx

img.aspx
img.aspx

img.aspx
img.aspx

img.aspx
img.aspx

img.aspx
img.aspx

img.aspx

nahh those arent double posts just the rest of the supermodels.nl here are a few i picked up from world fashion

katarinaisykielf05bs40ve.jpg

katarinaisykielf05bs30ch.jpg

katarinaisykielf05bs24od.jpg

katarinaisykielf05bs18yl.jpg

http://www.***************/image/2005/1004200512585201.jpghttp://www.***************/image/2005/1004200512592221.jpg

at Vivienne Westwood, from elle.com

Hey cestmagique, In post #2 at the top, who is that girl to the right of Katarina?? thanks:flower: vbmenu_register("postmenu_986687", true);

^ hi there grace :smile: her face looks sort of different in that pic, but based upon the outfit I found out that it's Mona Johannesson.

00480m.jpg
(style.com)

:flower:

cestmagique said:
^ hi there grace :smile: her face looks sort of different in that pic, but based upon the outfit I found out that it's Mona Johannesson.

00480m.jpg
(style.com)

:flower:
In my opinion this gal isn't Katarina.:wink:

she reminds me of Emmanuelle Chriqui for some reason :x

Polka said:
In my opinion this gal isn't Katarina.:wink:

no, it isn't-- grace asked me who the girl next to Kat was in one of the pics, and it is Mona. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->