Katarina Ivanovska

aaaa...:smile: sorry I thought that you thought that she is on that pic. Simply I made an idiot myself(?).
this is katarina vievienne westwood:
00200m.jpg
00610m.jpg
00400m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanks a lot cestmagique vbmenu_register("postmenu_956396", true); and thanks for all the posts they're great! She is o pretty :smile:

Face-wise, she's pretty but I don't think she's that special. I know about 3 girls who look exactly like her. She has a really nice body, though. It's thin, but it looks natural.

yeah i understand what u mean but really think alot of models look similiar to eachother, its like if u lined up alot of the blond model and brown haired models U would be "whoa", but my theory on this is the modeling buisness, major cosmetic and clothing companies are looking for familiarity, major companies dont want some girl that sticks out from the rest , and this is my own opinion not fact, katarina has just caught my eye, and I think she is beautiful:wink: :heart: (ps sorry for the double post on one pic but dont know how to delete pics:blush:

pics from first view costume national

00108.jpg

00107.jpg

00068.jpg

http://www.***************/image/2005/1005200510030641.jpg

elle.com, at costume national

I think its her eyes that really make her stand out, as well as her eyebrows :smile:

55861771.jpg
55861706.jpg

55861687.jpg

celine previews :flower:
and at Tsunomi Chisato

55859461.jpg

hahahaa cestmagique I just uploaded the getty images and here u are with them, man if we had a class project we would definitely get an A+:P how did u get those AFP I went to their site confusing I am going to post one of the re-post one of the pics cause I dont know if its just my computer but cant see one, ( probably my computer, but just on the case its not encore presentation:flower:

55861687.jpg

celine at getty as cestmagique said:wink:

ps. I will hit firstview for some pics they have some (but still no details, backstage:doh: ) firstview we need backstage and details:blink: especially all the money I have spent on you:shock:

Im not sure if these have been posted yet?

sinstinker said:
hahahaa cestmagique I just uploaded the getty images and here u are with them, man if we had a class project we would definitely get an A+:P how did u get those AFP I went to their site confusing I am going to post one of the re-post one of the pics cause I dont know if its just my computer but cant see one, ( probably my computer, but just on the case its not encore presentation:flower:

sin, we wouldn't just get an A+ : they would immediately graduate us from school as the two tied valedictorians. we're devoted :rolleyes: :lol: for better or worse!
anyway, this link takes you to the Paris Fashion Week section of the Getty site; hopefully that will make it a little less confusing. :smile:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/product.aspx?p=3&e=55825955&pg=1&am=-1

ok magnigfique magique, I am ready to start selling girlscout cookies, candybars, rob a few banks, and we will start are own modeling agency I kinda like your name we will call it magnifque magique , or siniqueB), just a thought, think it over, kind roll it around in ure mind, have a tall drink and well talk:P ( remeber having fun and laughter in your life is good:flower: thanks for the link awesome pics, and the pics from vogue austraila , superb, I bow my head in appreciation:D

00011.jpg

00010.jpg

00009.jpg

00008.jpg

I just have to say I love katarina's profile shots, also the close ups head on I like her little freckle or mole thats just above her upper lip:D :heart:

go katarina go:woot: I believe I would make an excellent cheerleader for team katarina:P

i'm really fond of her look. Katarina is so cute and beautiful. :heart:
Katarina at Gaspard Yurkievich Spring 2006 Paris show. :woot:
gaspardyurkievich9bd.jpg

pic: AFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"