Kate Grigorieva

:heart:

NEW YORK, NY - AUGUST 22: Kate Grigorieva attends castings for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on August 22, 2017 in New York City.

getty

VS biggest loss.

Can't wait to see her walking the show again!

Mods can someone please update her name

It's Grigorieva not Grigoreva.
There are 2 i's.

Thanks!

Kate got the show!

_kate_g_: Yes!Yes!Yes!I'm doing a show @victoriassecret Fashion Show Thank you so much @ed_razek @monica.mitro @10magazine @johndavidpfeiffer ❤️#vsfashionshow and thanks to everyone who follows my life and worried about me❤️

Does anyone know her background?
She looks like she has some Polish in her. She's a spitting image of her mother so perhaps a grand parent or earlier.
Anyone else agree?

^I think she is Russian.

Good for her for getting to do the show, I don't know why VS dropped her in the first place.

^I think she is Russian.

Good for her for getting to do the show, I don't know why VS dropped her in the first place.

Oh yes sorry I know she's Russian I meant what her background was beyond her parents. Her mother looks exactly like her and is Russian but I still think they look somewhat polish.

Mods can someone please update her name

It's Grigorieva not Grigoreva.
There are 2 i's.

Thanks!
Actually I'm not sure how it is spelled. I saw yesterday on her IG story, she was holding a plane ticket, and her name was spelled as Grigoreva. All of her agencies spell it as Grigorieva except for Oui Management who spells it as Grigoreva.

She looks fabulous :heart: :woot:

NEW YORK, NY - AUGUST 26: Model Kate Grigorieva is seen going to fittings for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Midtown on August 26, 2017 in New York City.

getty

She was already 25 when she started her career, if I'm not mistaken. So she was born in 1988? Because Wiki says 1989.

Anyway, I'm afraid we won't be seeing her at PFW. She posted a pic in her IG story the other day, which said something about her visa being refused.

She was already 25 when she started her career, if I'm not mistaken. So she was born in 1988? Because Wiki says 1989.

Anyway, I'm afraid we won't be seeing her at PFW. She posted a pic in her IG story the other day, which said something about her visa being refused.

I think she (or most likely her agency) got it sorted out and is going to Paris now. Hopefully, we'll see her at Balmain.

Balmain Ready To Wear Spring Summer 2018 Paris
Balmain-RTW-SS18-Paris-2189-1506613325-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Balmain Ready To Wear Spring Summer 2018 Paris
Balmain-RTW-SS18-Paris-2426-1506613625-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Yes 1988 at least. I commented in the models who lied about their age and someone alluded to her being older. But they didn't reply so I don't know.
Also Wikipedia used to say 1988 then it changed by 1 year which I always found odd. For one year.

Kate herself posted about her last 2 birthdays being 27 and 28. I was surprised she wrote the real age. Soon to be deleted I wonder.

https://instagram.com/p/BKicy02BFFA/

https://instagram.com/p/7q1R94GK3K/

I like it's her real age and I'm impressed she didn't lie. Credit to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue España June 2018

PARAÍSO NATURAL
Photographer: Sergi Pons
Stylist: Chabela García
Hair & Make-Up: Ricardo Calero
Model: Kate Grigorieva

Vogue España Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread